Chapter 16 trace

Middle of somewhere
Some where in a building middle of no where, the " guardian " of Akari wants to her back, was looking at some paper works in his study room area. Found new information on her and her location.

He made a smile, ' found you...'

The door was op by one of the witches that serve him. The witch came in seeing he was concentrating. He held some paperwork, op his mouth to speak.

" um,... Boss. " male witch

" yes, norio..." The leader of the clan, turn his body to his fellow member.

Norio is a male witch who can manipulate concrete and generate. With just the trigger of the palm of his hand and gestures of the movement of his hand. He spaced out for a moment and realize why he was in the room for.

" I came to tell you that we found out who's clan she's in. Your number one witch that is powerful that you want. " norio

The boss lift his head as he heard him walking towards him seeing the paperwork that has the king she is under for.

" so this is the blue clan, scepter 4. " he continued looking, thought about his plan shaking his head. " we'll, continued with the plan. "

" witch is what boss? How you going to take her away from that clan, plus she partner with-..." Norio was cut off.

" shh, don't worry about that I'll take a look into it. Plus, I've have a plan along with that as well. Now time for the plan to begin. "

Norio continues to listen to him, " and that plan is?"

The boss looks at him, " the plan is, the witches are going to war with the Kings. "

" and who will that be? " norio

" with all four kings: gold, red, blue and silver."
.
.
.
.
.
.
--- next chapter:
Chapter 17 four clans & witch