Epilogue: welcome home

Couple days later
After the whole battle and rescuing Akari, and bringing her back home the clan decided to take a break, planned a lil picnic invite the other clans to join them as a lil victory of their mission.

When they got back from the mission Fushimi healed his wounds by the battle against his father but thankful that Akari saved him. He sent his father to prison in scepter 4s top security prison for those whose has special powers, along with the other witches that are part of his team or the clan.

Fushimi was working on his last report of the day finishing about the battle and the new prisoners, after that he was told to get ready dress something nice after his shift.

" finally! Finished with the last report of the day, now just sent it to captain tomorrow." He mumbled to himself. Then get his stuff and papers he notice one file was missing from his pile. He look back saw the folder on the table.

Right when he was about to place it on top of the others he saw Akaris folder in front of him. Even though they drop all charges on her, they still have to keep a file on her even the clan members as well. Then he remembers what Akari said to him.

Mini flashback
Fushimi hugged her tight, tears going down his cheek. " you're back. I can't believe your back!" He paused, " I thought I lost you Akari. How?"

" I remember everything even the day we made the promise back then, " she said to him crying in tears Fushimi gasp from what she said. Back away from the hug to look at him, " and how I remember is-..."

Both of the gasped by each other because Fushimi and Akari hears Nikki yell in rage by what happened, He got his weapon then start talking.

----------

Fushimi groaned and movement op his eyes seeing that Akari was in front of him.

Feeling relived she called his name and hugged him, which made Fushimi hugged back. Still feeling hurt by the cuts from the battle and bruises he ignored it focuse on her.

" how?" Fushimi sounded shocked that he is okay.

" I figure out what my power is... It's healing, but to trigger it, it's-..." Akari was about to finish her sentence but heard the others coming.

Mini flashback end

He close his eyes then placed the folder in his other hand on top of Akaris folder. Then head to the captains office. Soon he was finished with that he heads towards his dorm to freshen up and get ready for the get together later that day, while on his way their his heart started to beat faster than normal.

Placed his palm to his chest remembers that Akari remembers everything, even him. He thought about it for a while now, thought about Akari.

" I'm gonna do it... " he paused, feeling his heart skipped. " I'm gonna do it tonight. "

---------
Akaris room

Meanwhile, everyone is getting the stuff for later, Akari was in her room getting ready for the event that she heard from seri and Munakata. So she decided to go along with it while getting ready brushing her hair she stopped looking at herself in the mirror while holding her hair.