Chapter 9 kid at Spector 4

Next day morning
Fushimi was chasing after a runaway strain that they were called for, so him his group went out an get the train. But Akari was not with them since she had to fix the reports that were misplaced. So she had to fix it an give it to Munakata for the attack that they were in couple days ago.

Meanwhile, Fushimi was chasing after the strain.

" Hey! Hold it right there!! " He kept running, as soon as he catches up with the strain.

' there!.....?!' something happened. A big light appeared blinding Fushimi eyes. " shit!.."

Later, akiyama came by to catch up with Fushimi.

" Fushimi San...."

He looked at the Fushimi on the ground.

" Fushimi San?!.."

The atmosphere was quite, akiyama walked towards the lil person in front of him he bent down to his lvl.

" um,...y-you are...Fushimi San right?" He cheeks turned light pink.

Then the lil boy clicked his tongue,

" Yup, it's him.."

---------------
Munakata office

They went back to base, Fushimi went towards Munakata office to tell him what happened. Munakata figure that he, Fushimi, has shrunk.

"? Look what we have here?.." Munakata smiled.

Fushimi standing a few feet away from his desk. Put on a change of clothes.

" you've gotten quite cute. Haven't you?.." He said to him, while Fushimi was looking away. " it appears that the strain has the Ability to make people shrink. And by this, it has become a desperate situation. We must plan a course of action immediately. " he continued. " ...as such Fushimi kun...."

Fushimi turned his head by looking at him.

" will you not come to sit on your captain's lap?"

" Tch..."

Munakata notices his mood.

" hoo... So the inside is truly is so huh?.." He continued while pushing up his glasses, " so, I suppose you won't work at this state yes? You are free to stand by until the cure is found. "

Fushimi thought about it. " if it's only desk work. Then I think I can manage. " he said to him, " maybe.."

Munakata thought about it, " .....I see... In that case, you may return to work. "

Fushimi was about to turn and walk towards the door till he heard his captain said something.

" if you need anything, you can go to Akari kun for help."

Fushimi stopped, turned to face him. " um, I don't think that's really necessary captain. " said feeling embarrassed.

" ho., and is it because you don't want her to see you in this state yes?.."