Chapter 19 who's important to you

Next day
The four clans were busy non stop patrolling around the city for any signs of witches. And figure out the witches plans which they found out by the four kings.

So everyone is at the silver clans territory having a meeting which is at the school island. Akari was seating next to fushimi feeling nervous for some reason. Fushimi seating next to her, feeling the same thing from her.

While they were waiting for the silver King and gold King. Fushimis PDA was vibrating he look at it. Seen he got a message from, ' him ' ,who is his father.

' tch... What does this he want?'

He thought looking at it.

Text

" hey!~. How's my lil cute monkey doing? Your mother wants to see you again soon, meaning next month she wants to see you. Since I told her that I saw you and said that you are working and all. Do come by, along with your cute friend that was with you!~

From Nikki Fushimi "

Text end

Fushimi clicked his tongue, the thought of his so called father ask him to come next month and told his mother that she never even noticed him all throughout his childhood.

Also what came to his thought was his father called Akari, ' cute ' , which he hates that he calls her that. And talking to her like that like he is interest.

' I'm not even gonna let him touch her...' He thought to himself of the situation that would look like.

Akari notice him clenching on his PDA and saw that he looks upset or something upsetting him. She put her hand on his wrist. Knowing it's okay. Fushimi saw her hand glimpse of her smiling at him trying to confront him. He smile at her then both heard the slicer King walking on stage and speaking to the mic.

" hello everyone, thank you for coming.~" shiro look at the three clans. " welcome red clan, homra. Gold clan, timeless place. And lastly blue clan, scepter 4."

The room was silent. Waiting for the silver King to speak.

" now, that we have everyone here. Let's begin..." Shiro

Time skip

After the meeting with everyone, the four kings are talking to each other about the plan that they discussed. Fushimi walking out of the building heading towards the vichele where they were lead to the headquarters. While he walking towards it, he saw all of the clansmen around the vichele.

He clicked his tongue, continue walking. " Saruhiko... "

He look at the source who called him saw it was yata. Walking up to him, he spoke.

" what is it, misaki?" Fushimi

" nothing, it's just... I saw that you checked your PDA and you had that face of hatred. Like from back then when you left that house. " yata

Fushimi look away knowing that yata knew who it was from.

" I did got a message from, ' him', but not gonna answer it. " yata stare at him.

" but you are gonna go to that place aren't you?" Yata questioned.

" I kind of have to if I don't go then he is gonna bug every minute. " Fushimi said with a annoyed tone.

Yata then saw Akari with the Munakata and Awashima. He thought that he might told her about it. Since he told her very lil information about his parents.

" have you told akari?" Yata said to him.

Fushimi flinched by her name. " no.. I haven't told her about the message but she knows him. "

" you should tell her about the message. If not then who knows what might happen to her. She does care about you Saruhiko, and I can see it from the two of you. " yata said to him with a confident smile.

Fushimi look at him with a smile. " okay you will. I will tell her but not now. " he turn his body to face her, seeing she was smiling talking to the lieutenant. Making him form a lil smile on his face.

After he was done talking yata he walk off to his clan, headed to HQ. Throughout the ride over there in the corner of his eye he saw her sleeping form. Then moments later he felt her head on his shoulder for support.

At first he felt uncomfortable because he never use to it op his emotion to other, but now he slowly accepting others and letting his emotions op.
.
.
.
.
.
.
--- next chapter:
Chapter 20 rewrite