Chapter 26 childhood friends

Next day
The three clans decided to rescue Akari, the Kings agreed to it so they called the gold King but he decided for the plan for him to stay in the city along with scepter4 members to keep guarding the city.

Everyone is getting ready for the mission, they know where their hideout is since it's not far from the city. And the owner who sent them the vid give them their hideout location.

The three clans are outside getting their equipment ready, scepter 4 members are all done now taking a break so they went to the dinning hall where they eat lunch and breakfast when they went in they all saw red and silver clan seating.

" alright we are all ready for tonight. " Kamo said to them as they all nod their heads.

" are you guys okay? After seeing that vid?" Dewa

All of them nod their heads with some sadness.

" just never thought that could happen to Akari..." Goto

" but we'll get her back safe and sound as soon we know it." Hidaka said sounded confident with smile, even the rest of the males.

Soon, everyone was talking about the mission, Yata spoke. " um,... Have you guys seen Saruhiko anywhere?"

" the last time I saw him he told us all that he'll be right back. " akiyama

" probably he needs some space after what happened and prepare to get his partner back safe. " benzai

" so he really cares for Akari chan?..." Kamamoto

Hidaka nods with along a hum, " yea, I notice that he talks to us more a lil when light chan was around..."

" that's true, he even comes to activates that captain has for us. " Domyoji

The red clan nod with a hum, then started talking about something else. While everyone was talking getting ready for battle, fushimi went to his dorm to get another set of knifes for battle and prepare to get Akari back.

While he was walking to his room her embers the meeting after the vid.

Flashback

After the vid that they just watched they announced a meeting about forming a plan to the hideout location and information about the witches that they are going to encounter later on the battle field.

All of the clan members were seated and listening to Munakata and the Kings. They've discuss on how to get in the building.

" okay that's pretty much it. " kosuke

" not yet..." Fushimi suddenly announced,

" what you mean Fushimi kun?" Munakata looked at his third in command. Fushimi put papers on the table for his King and the two others to look at.

" I've found out who are the two females that attack us of the ambush when Akari was kidnapped. " Fushimi said as he tapping on his tablet.

" you did?" Yata

" who where they?" Awashima questioned, then Fushimi put on a picture of a hologram of the two witches and an unknown witch male and their prisoner that escaped.