⚠️Chapter 21 desires ⚠️

⚠️WARNING!! If you are under the age of 18+ skip this chap. So you will not lose your innocence. But it's up to you been Warned. ⚠️
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Akari blush ten times more, thinking of ways how it will play out then answer back.

" I want you... Fushimi..."

With that Akari felt she was being lifted under her thighs. Fushimi was carrying her bridal style making his way to his bed. Laying her down gentle. Hovering over her, started kissing her passionately.

His started to undress her, soon Akari hands went to fushimis clothing and started to undress him. For a while of kissing, both broke the kiss breathing heavily staring at each other's eyes.

Fushimi move down to her neck kissing her sensitive spot. She moan a lil biting her lip trying to not let it out. Then he undid her black laced bra showing her breasts out in the op. He made his hand to one of them one hand on them, and the other his mouth to it.

One of Akaris hand made its way to his hair and to his waist. Fushimi started to licks it and to hear her moan out.

" f... Fushimi~" she moaned.

Fushimi glance at her, then made his way to her lower part of her body. Taking off her black pants, revealing her matching underwear. She look up at him, seeing him smirk.

" my, my is someone getting excited?~" he commented as he place one of his finger to the wet cloth of her underwear.

" shut up.." She protested.

Akari could feel her soaked underwear by his fingers rubbing it. Knows that he's teasing her and enjoying the moment that he's giving her. She arched her back by the pleasure and teasing but couldn't wait any longer.

Fushimi made a hug grin, leaning in to kiss her. Akari place both of her hands to his shoulders making him roll over now that she's on top of him. He place his hands to Akaris heated body, while she did the same to him kiss his neck collarbone then notice a burn mark symbol as she kiss it, notice that it made Fushimi moan.

Akari made her way to his lower part taking off his boxers, revealing his large member sticking out. She saw it and commented back. While looking at him.

" looks like I'm not the only one who is excited.~" she said with a smirk, Fushimi clucked his tongue.

She went to it and started putting it in her mouth then started moving up and down. Fushimi started to moan by the pleasure Akari is giving him then about few minutes, he was filling that he was about to cum.

" Akari... I'm about to come."

Right when he said that it went to her mouth, making Akari to lick it and swallow it. She went to him started to kiss him. Then out of no where Akari felt again being lay down on her back now once again he is on top of her.

Fushimi kissing her, licking her bottom lip but Akari didn't let him. Fushimi notice this so he forcibly grabbed her right breasts to let him in. She felt the force and op her mouth a lil for a gasped signaling for him to enter. He went in traveling his new spot.

For a while of kissing he went to her underwear taking it off of her body, Akari got shivers to her body of the cold going through her lower part of her body. She breaths heavily glancing up seeing that Fushimi is prepared.

" ready?.."

" ready. "

She said to him, then moments later she felt a huge pain to her womanhood. Fushimi waited for her to adjust the size in her, feeling the tightness around her.

" we are just getting started Akari~."

" okay, now. "

Now Fushimi started to thrusting into her. Back and forth, at first he went slow then for a few moments Akari spoke.

" faster,... Fushimi!"

With that he pick up the past by her orders. He lean in while thrusting her.

" Fushimi! I'm at my limit!" She moaned and told him.

" I'm am to, let's do it together. "

He told her then with one last thrust both cum on each other, Fushimi land on top of her. Landed to the side of her both breathing heavily. Then Fushimi covered both of them with blankets cuddle each other.
.
.
.
.
.
.
--- next chapter:
Chapter 22 shooting star