Akari sora

- height: 5' 4"  
- February: 14 1993.
- Bust: DD
- Age: 20
- Race: human, witch ( good )
- Hair: brown, wavy, long ( middle)
- Eye color: brown- red.

- Weapons: saber, magic
- Powers:
        - teleportation: Instant transportation from one location to another.
Trigger: Thinking of another location or person, desire to be somewhere else, fear.
         - calling: " call" an object or possession to one's hand
Trigger: direct hand
          - deflection. : deflects all supernatural powers through the use of a blue - energy based shield.
Trigger: fear, panic
          - hydrokinesis ( Aquakinesis ): to create and/ or manipulate water.
Trigger: point hands at water or target.
-   Healing: to heal wounds and inquiries on others.
trigger: love

- Likes: music, drawing, fighting, sleeping, drinking, adventurous
- Dislikes: annoying people, rudeness, telling her what to do, her past, hates girly things

- Personality: Akari is calm, shy, fun, and loyal women. She doesn't op up to people if she needs to, working at Spector 4 she brings light to the workplace, some of her colleagues and friends call her light chan. She doesn't like it when people tell her what to do, for her is a sign of weakness. Which she learned as a child. She is very skilled in swordsmanship which took from her father, her beauty from her mother. Sometimes she's a bit rude and has an attitude towards people if they're rude to her.

- Bio: Akari was born as a normal child no powers, but was given. She was a happy child as a kid, her family loved her very much. She brings light and beauty to the world, which is why her mother and father called her " Akari ". People loved her because of her beauty and kindness. But one day, unknown people came to her home and took her away. And took her some unknown place that had machines, she tried to fight back but couldn't which they threatened her and her family. Until a few years growing up she woke up with an unknown feeling in her body. She had powers, which she heard the people who took her, said " witch ". They explained that they are going to turn her into a witch a powerful witch. After all of that, she escaped and ran into a building, which is the blue clan, Spector 4.

A/N: all photos, credits withphotos and vid goes to owner.