Chapter 23 Night That Changed All

Fushimi was on the ground waking up from the long fight between the two females that they've encounter. Standing up seeing everyone slowly awake, holding their heads.

" what happened? " fuse said slowly standing up.

" we've been ambushed by two females. " akiyama looking around helpings the others,

All of scepter 4 members help the others out, Hidaka saw Fushimi scanning the area looking around to seeing Akari was alive.

" Akari!..." Fushimi called out to his partner but no response.

Moments later their captain and lieutenant, Munakata and Awashima, came out seeing that almost all members were defeated.

" what happened? " Munakata asked them.

" we were ambush and got separated from Akari San, sir. " Domyoji

" then these two unknown females came attack us. Trying to get us out of the way to protect Akari. " Kamo

Both Munakata and Awashima stayed silent, glance to Fushimi. Who is walking towards Akaris saber on the ground. He picked it up knowing that they took her away. As he remembers what happened.

Flashbacks

All of members kept fighting the two females who attacked them. To make sure that they won't get near Akari while fighting their comrades.

" we can't get through them!..." Goto announced,

Fushimi click his tongue in frustration, then him and everyone heard a familiar yell and scream. From the other side of the wall.

" Saruhiko!!..."

Fushimi heard Akari cry out to him, his eyes widen by hearing his partners yell.

" Akari!!.."

Fushimi Dash towards the wall of concrete, trying to get over there. But the two females saw him trying to get over the other side.

" he's going to get her!.." Female 1 announced,

" tch... Don't make him go over the other side! " female 2 order her partner to get him.

' gotta take care of these blue people and that fushimi guy as well....' female 2 thought to herself then dash towards the other members.

While the other group were busy fighting the second female, fushimi jumped full high speed to get over.

' please, be okay Akari!... I'm coming-...' But Fushimi was cut off by the first female who jumped in front of him.

Fushimi was surprised, by her surprise attack. His eyes widened a lil.

" surprise!~..." She kicked him, on the side of his shoulder making him hit the ground.

Hidaka and the other special unit group saw Fushimi being knocked to the ground by the female.

" fushimi San!!.."

Fushimi got up, getting his knifes ready and saber. Both glowing red and blue rapidly with anger going through him by his two auras. The female notice his aura that he has.

' two huh, blue and red...' She thought.

Fushimi glare at her, " move out of my way!.."

She smirked widely, " sorry but I cannot do that but..." She pause getting her sword ready. " let's have some fun, shall we?~..." Said n a twisted tone.

Fushimi clicked his tongue, then dash towards her. Both metals click each other, fushimi swing his saber left and right making her dodge and clashing to his.