Prolonged

10 years earlier...
" 1.......2.......3!.... Here I come!.." A female voice called out to her daughter, akari sora. Both of them are playing hide and seek outside, since it's a nice day out and decided to go out. Akria father is working, getting out soon. But for now, her and her daughter akria are playing to keep themselves entertaining. Until akrias father showed up.

Akria was hiding underneath the blanket, covering her mouth trying not to laugh. But her mother caught her.

" boo!.."

" you found me! " akria was laughing, in a bright smile. While she hugged her mother, then her father came.

" welcome back dear. ~.." He hummed in a smile. Then akria went up to her father giving him a bear hug from returning home.

" father!!" She smiled, then her father hugged his daughter back. " father, let's practice!.."

" okay, sweat heart~.." Her father smiled. Her mother watches them both got their fake sabers, Akari's father was skilled swordsmanship. Akari and her father practice and playing for about an hour or so. After the finish of playing and practice, they got hungry and her mother started making dinner.

When dinner was ready, They started eating Akaris made a satisfied face when she ate the food. " yummy~.."  Akaris mother started the conversation of how their day went.

Everything was perfect for Akari until that night came...

" night father, night mother!!~,"  she said to them, both her parents replied back.

Akari was getting herself comfortable, finding her sleeping spot. After a few hours have passed.

Everyone was sleeping peacefully until someone opened Akaris window. Akari was sleeping until she heard footsteps. She turned around, saw 2 men trying to get ahold of her but she screamed.

" she's the one." Men 1

" she's the one that the boss requested. " men 2

They said to each other, she tries to get out of their grasped, she got out of it, they stepped closer.

" Noo!!.." Akria screamed, loud enough to wake her parents up. As she was about to scream for another they ejected her with a needle on her neck.

" he.. lp......me...." She said her last words when darkness came to her.

Her parents hear someone screaming coming towards their daughter's room. They rush towards the room, then saw two men caring their daughter and vanished in plain sight. Right when both of her parents running and looking for their daughter but nothing.

Her mother was crying in tears, her father cursed himself for not getting to her faster to save her.

-----------
Unknown place

" we are here.... Get the girl. " the first male spoke to his partner. The second male nodded and got ahold of the young girl.

Akari was half of sleep, she could see but was a blurry vision of where she is at. The second male carried her over his shoulder, and enter the room.

A few minutes later...

Akari vision came back, she wakes up from the drug that they ejected her earlier for her to fall asleep. 

' where?.. ' she looks around and saw machines around her. She tries to get up but she was tied down by her wrists and ankles. Try to get out she started to panic by the situation.

Then she felt a presence coming. " oh, your awake sweetheart. "

Akari saw a young male in probably is his early 20s. Wearing a white lab coat.