12- Angel of unfortunate souls.

Xiao Zhan was awestruck with the situation he was got into! He can't decide if he could make it through or not? After yibo left him, his mind was still blowing with too much information and the issues that he can't think rationally.

He needs to relax for a while,

When he finds a little bit of strength, he pushed himself out of the bed and slowly walking to the door. He wants to see, where exactly he is right now!?

When he opened the door of his room, he was shocked to see only huts around his room! It's like, the room which he used was only strong construction around him! He looks around in all directions for anyone and he saw a small quarter same as his room. He could say that maybe it's a forest area or far from localities!

"You shouldn't come outside when you felt sick, Mr. Zhan."

A voice makes xiao starlets, he turns around and saw a tall person looking at him with concern! His pale complexion and blond hair making him belong to other countries.

"Sorry? But who are you?"

"I'm Alex Rodriguez. I'm working under yibo sir. As a part of his special team, I know you very well too, sir. In the absence of yibo sir, you are our responsibility, so I insist you, please take a rest,"

"Oh! I see! Thanks for the concern, Alex, but I would like to see where am I exactly!? Which part of China is it? It looks like a dense forest around with only these two construction around! Are we in some tribe area?" Xiao peers through his surroundings,

"You have quite a lot of questions which you don't need to be worrying about! This may not be safe for you to know about this location exactly!"

"And, why is that? It's not like you do something out of law!? You are an Interpol officer, right!?" Xiao surprised by the way Alex tries to divert his mind out of this location!

"Yes, I'm, but I'm also a part of yibo sir's special team. And at this point, we can't be sure if what we did could be seen as a lawful act! So, I insist you not to think too much and have a faith in yibo sir. He will do anything to protect you and we do our best to help him too."

"Alex!? What is that you are trying to hide from me?"

Alex sighed,

"Yibo sir says the right. You are indeed more sharp than us! Yes, it's a forest area but this is also a border area between China and Myanmar. No government could claim their rights on this part of the line, that's why it's safe for us and the people whom we rescued. No signal could be able to locate this place and the dense forest guards us around."

"But why this much protection needed? And what people you are talking about?"

Alex just about to answer when a small voice makes him stop.

A small boy called him for help. He is crumbling with his knees and hands. Xiao Zhan was surprised to see that his hands and legs are looking completely alright, but still, that boy couldn't able to move an inch!

Alex rushed to that boy and pick up him in his arms,

"Yuan? I told you to wait for me or someone. Why are you so desperate and stubborn? What happens if you lost? You never listen to yibo sir, too! I'll tell him everything about you if you don't follow my instructions again." Alex scolded that child but from the expression on his face xiao can see, he really cares for this boy and looks concerned for him!

"But I want to see our angel. Eomma told me, you find him and now he will steal all our problems. Can he make me walk too? I want to run and beat that sujin in the race. Please, let me see him once!" The spark in that innocent child's eyes is moved xiao's heart too! His heart melted for that boy.