22- Reunion of long lost lovers.

Xiao zhan and others rushed to the sight. Despite being injured xiao can't hide his excitement and desperation to see his love again! His vision was slightly blurred with tears in his eyes. Jian held him by his arm. He is eager to see his bestie too but he can't neglect his duty. But...

When they saw yibo

When they saw yibo...all of them can't hold on to their tears of happiness! It's an emotional but relaxing moment. They blinking their eyes to confirm that it's not an illusion! As the group of local people who brought yibo came nearer to them and they can clearly see, yibo's equally happy face. But at the same time worried too as he is limping on one foot and use a bamboo stick to balance himself!

Xiao can't explain how he feels at that moment!? He was speechless and stared at yibo unblinkingly! His eyes saw yibo but his mind imagine his Lan Zhan! At this time he is not a famous scientist but his Lan Zhan's Wei Ying. His long lost lover, his soulmate, his everything.

Yibo too can feel the flicker of emotions on his cute professor's face! He can tell something is changed, he can feel it in his heart but just returned the stares silently,

As he came near to his xiao, xiao withdrawal his arm from Jian's hold. Jian was surprised but xiao steps backwards while looking at yibo constantly! Yibo wants to grab him, engulfing him in his arms, console him as he is with him. He can see the inner conflict in xiao's eyes and feel uneasy.

Before he can ask him, xiao running away from him! Everyone was surprised to see this and run after to chase him but yibo's loud voice stopped them!

"Hold on, guys, no need to worry. He must be in a panic. I'll bring him back."

Yibo understood the pain in xiao's eyes. He knew he needs to tend him personally. He just about to go after him when...

Jian hugged him in his arms so tightly. He is crying.

"I...I lose hope, yibo, I can't tell you how much I feel relax after saw you alive!? You make us scared as hell!"

Yibo return his hug,

"I understand, Jian, it's a miracle to me too. I'll explain you everything but let me handle my bae first. He must be worried to death,"

"He was in a coma for a week, yibo, his pulses and heartbeats slowly decreased at the point that we were thought, he couldn't make it through and we would lose him too."