4- It's getting complicated.

A man runs wildly through the dense bush of a hilly and slippery narrow path...his clothes were torn and his body was injured with many bruises and scratches, he is looking backward while crossing the dark area of that forest...

He was out of breathing and tripped over the stones lot of time with the clumsy and hastily way he runs, it's like someone chasing him and he was afraid to be captured by them...

Suddenly, a strong body collided with him from sideways and they both slipped into a dangerous and dark valley on the other side. Their bodies rolling through the dust, stones, and trees. Finally when they stopped at the end of the hill, one who runs get trapped between two muscular arms who hold him firmly beneath him,

"You bastard, you think you can escape from me!? I'll find out you from the pit of hell if needed, now, speak if you want to live!" He slapped him hard,

"I didn't...I didn't know anything, please, believe me, I...i..." That boy looks teenage from his body wise but the way he strongly defends himself it looks like he was trained!

That boy put a finger inside his mouth and that person who holds him understands what he gonna do!

He twisted his wrist to the other side and the sound of a painful scream shut down the sound of breaking the bones!

"You asshole! This trick is out of date, you should learn a more intelligent way for suicide! For now, I will not let you die even, you fucker,"

A powerful chop on that boy's neck and that boy fall unconscious!

That person panted hard with exhaustion from the long-running and chasing! He takes out his phone and set a unique device on it, he called someone,

"Alex!? Why are you calling me on the phone, you fool!? I warned you!" Someone's hissing sound sand goosebumps to that person, Alex,

"Sorry, sir, but it's an emergency, don't worry, I use the tracker jammer, "

"What the fuck is the emergency!? You would jeopardize our mission, you realize that!?"

"Don't worry sir, situation under control now, Roy is with me, and I called to inform you that we capture the suspect."

"Oh! Good! Did he say something?"

"No, sir, he tries to break the pill inside his mouth so I need to make him unconscious, "

"What's his age? "

"Your information was right, he is a mare teenage boy, I don't think he could plan anything, maybe he was used as a pawn. What is your next order now? Should we keep him with us or inform the seniors?"

"Don't be a fool, Alex, we need to keep him with us, we can't trust anyone until we find the clue. Take him to our place, I'll personally interrogate him, and don't forgot to take that snake tooth (cyanide pill) out of his mouth."

"Yes, sir, very well then I'll report you when we reached,"

"Sure, and...well done, Alex, I know, I can rely on you, and take care, "

Alex smiles with satisfaction, it's so hard to please his sir and he did it!

"Thank you, sir, and you too, take care, "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yibo was bored to death! He was tired of none stop blabbering of his teachers!
Jian kicked his leg under the bench when he yawned visibly and everyone looking at him surprised!

"Look like our precious boy is tired, don't worry boy, you can have a nap too if you want, "

Everyone is jealous of yibo now, the way all the professors dotted on him! It makes him more egotistic!