8- Confession and mystery.

Yibo was shocked to see xiao this much furious!

"How dare you? I thought about you as one of my students, may be hard to handle but you!? You crossed your limits! Are you not feel ashamed of yourself?"

Yibo tries to stop him by grabbing his hand but xiao pushed him hard and he stumbles upon the wall!

"What you think about yourself? You proved so cool by making your teacher embarrassing!? Maybe you want to make fun of my single life but don't you have a little bit of respect for me as your teacher, that you run into my private life like this!? What do you want? You want to capture me taking shower and want to show it to the world!? If you want to hate me then saw it openly, don't use your cheap way to attack me! This is just disgusting!"

Yibo was on fire with the way xiao accused him of disrespecting him! He can face xiao's anger, his hatred but he can't accept this false blaming!

This is it!

He rushed towards xiao, but xiao punched him in his face! Yibo looking at him as an injured beast!

He again moves in his direction when xiao trying to punch him again...but...

This time, yibo captures his hand in between!

Xiao doesn't know yibo could be this strong against him! He tries to free his hand but yibo's clutch is like an iron chain!

Suddenly, yibo pulled him near to his body by jerking his hand, and xiao unable to even defend!

"You think, I touched you to make embarrass or disgracing you!? You think the touch of my lips on your cheek is for the audience to see and make fun of you!? Now...see this,"

Yibo kissed xiao's hand and xiao was frozen!

Yibo kissing xiao's fist full palm, his lips touch every finger of that fist, and xiao cant holds on to it!

His palm opens and yibo kissing it with closed eyes!

"Wh...what are you doing!?"

"I'm collecting the evidence that my lips indeed touched your skin and it's intentionally this time," yibo kissing xiao's wrist...his forearms...his elbow...his upper arm...

Xiao was wearing a sweatshirt for the match so he can feel the jolts of sparks running through his body whenever yibo's lips touching his bare skin of hands! His mind was completely shut out! It's like he was a statue at the spot! He is watching yibo's soft and gentle kiss on his hand but unable to even respond!

Yibo is kissing xiao's shoulder through the clothe and xiao's can feel he is so close to his body now,

Yibo looks at xiao's face which is a breathe away from him, he saw the same pink color on xiao's face which he is whipped for!

He tries to lean on but xiao turns his face in opposite direction! Yibo's nose touching his cheek now, both are shaking with the sensation,