13- Two miserable hearts.

Xiao Zhan looking at yibo like he watching his angel save him from all this misery! Yibo knew what's xiao went through right now, so he takes the lead and tells everyone that they should be patient, xiao needs time to digest the situation and he was also not well physically. Xiao tries to stop him but yibo didn't give him chance and take his hand to drag him out from this crowd,

"Yibo! Yibo! Stop, I want to talk to them. I want to know more about their problems and disease. They need me."

"You can do it after a proper meal and taking your medicine."

"I'm all right, don't treat me like a child. I can take care of myself, " xiao was feeling irritating by yibo's forcing him like this.

They are almost near to the room of xiao when yibo turns around and face xiao. Xiao Zhan was shocked to see unknown emotions flow through yibo's eyes and face! Yibo looks at him like, he is his everything! Xiao doesn't know how to tackle this yibo!?

"Yibo, I..."

"You know how much you are worthy for them, you feel you must give them hope, you can see their pain and want to ensure them...but...can't you see, my pain!? My suffering!? My concern for you!? I need you, too, xiao, "

Xiao Zhan was shocked to see yibo's moist eyes! He rushed to him to touch his face when yibo pull him tightly into his embrace.

Xiao Zhan was shocked by yibo's action but at the same time flustered!

"Yibo!?"

Yibo pushes both of them inside the room and pinned xiao zhan behind the closed door. Before xiao could understand, yibo crashed his lips hard on xiao's lips.

Xiao's eyes widen with shock!

But, yibo kisses him so sensually like he wants to feel 'xiao is safe' only by sucking his lips! He grabs xiao's hair and titles his head to deepen the kiss. Xiao felt electric sparks flowing through his spine and he doesn't have control over his own body! He was helplessly close his eyes and let yibo do whatever he wants to do, to feel calm. He knows yibo wants him to be safe in his arms!

After knew about yibo's history, he can understand yibo's sincere feelings for him, this yibo, who kissing him right now, is not a reckless student of the college, he is not some brat who teased his senior teachers for fun, he is not that teenage boy who is having a crush on his teacher...

No, he is the man who believes him more than his own near one, he is the man who put his own life in danger to save him, he went against his government to make sure he is safe! He didn't care for his career, his duty, his achievements. He doesn't think about what happens to his job if he is caught by the government!

"Kiss me, xiao, please, "

And Yibo's desperate words break every restrains, every hesitation of xiao's mind. Xiao puts his hands around yibo's neck. He can feel how much yibo is affected by his simple touch! His body shivers when yibo grab his waist and pull him nearer to him,