26- Hope for the future.

Suddenly, the sound of someone arguing make everyone surprised. They talked into some native language which only xu Ju can understand and he was rushed outside...

"What the hell is this? Why..."

But before Jian can compete the sentence xu Ju came hurriedly,

"They came, sir, master, the leader of that people came."

"What? How?"

Xiao and yibo were both surprised by this sudden information! How come they knew about them!?

"I called them. I sand the information with my source. Somehow I knew something is going to happen with xiao sir. I...saw him, how miserable he became after yibo sir's accident, so I thought it better if they come to meet you outside of their location. Maybe..." Xu Ju can't complete the sentence,

"Maybe you thought I would not able to pass it out, right!?" Xiao asked while smirking painfully, yes, that's the fact, he couldn't able to live if yibo was not coming back.

Yibo seat beside him and held his hand in him. He knew what xiao thinking about and he can feel his pain. Xiao nodded to him as he is fine don't worry,

"And I'm glad, I'm able to meet you because of that, Dr xiao."

A manly deep voice make appears out of nowhere and they both look at the door where a very tall muscular black man stood. His personality can make someone intimated and his giant figure makes others shudder with fear.

But that person looking so warmly towards xiao zhan and when he came near to him, he suddenly drop on his knees,

"Ohh..."

Xiao pulled his legs in fear maybe that person want to hit him, even yibo trying to cover xiao if...

But both were shocked to the core when that giant man cross his palms and bow down to them! He touched his forehead to his hand and speak something in his language!

Xiao and yibo starlet by his action and looking at xu Ju who smile at them and mouthed,' they gave respect to you,'

One by one all the people who came with the person came inside and follow their leader's action. They all bow down to xiao and chant the same lines of prayer.

Xiao felt overwhelmed. This is so new to him. He was too emotional to see this much respect from very innocent and poor people who have to suffer for others sins.

Yibo touched the leader's shoulders and make him face them.

"You don't need to be on your knees. Xiao knew, you all matter for him too. Please, stand up,"

Xiao also nodded,

"We have all waiting for you for a long time Dr, you are our last hope and our angel who came to rescue us. Dr chan said the right for you."

"What? Dr chan told you that someday I will come for you!?"

"Yes, he told our grandfather that if he wasn't able to finish his work, his favourite student will come to you and finish it. He believes in you, Dr,"

Xiao's eyes glistened with the memories of his teacher who always had so much trust in him.

"Hmm, what's your name?"

"My name is Minato. I'm the leader of that people and it's my responsibility now to protect you all."

Yibo nodded at the firmness of voice.

"But I decided to stay here and keep the upcoming harm in a bay from you all. You don't need to look after me, I have yibo and his men with me. You need to protect your people. My presence is not welcome in your life. I'm..I'm just a pawn of their clutch. They can use me against you. So, please go back to your people and keep them safe. I'll try my best to help you as much as I can." Xiao pleaded to that innocent soul who find a saviour in him regarding his fault and failure!