20- When destiny plays the part!

It's only called a boat but the thing which yibo hired for their travel is a personal yacht

It's only called a boat but the thing which yibo hired for their travel is a personal yacht. It has seven luxurious rooms and a big dockyard with a swimming pool. The view of the yacht is screaming it cost him a fortune for ranting it but yibo looks like it's noting for him!

Xiao is leaning towards the railings and see the beautiful view of the sea. It's his first time to travel through the sea. He enjoyed the scenery and his face glowing with serenity and peace.

He hissed in pain when someone pressed his shoulders from his backside!

"Ahh..."

"So, it still hurts. I thought you may forget that you are injured!"

Xiao glared at yibo who smirked at his painful expression!

"Thanks for reminding. How can I forgot my pain when I am with you!?"

"Good, now come inside, I need to check your wounds." Yibo tries to grab his hand but xiao jerked it out of his reach.

"I can walk, no need to drag me everywhere."

"Oh, is that so!? I thought you may be habitual to my pampering by now, my bad, "

Xiao fumed with his sarcasm, and turn towards the room,

When they came inside the room which is biggest and also has a double bed! Xiao is looking around,

"Why are you giving me this big room? I can manage in a single room too. You can save it for other members."

"They can manage by themselves. You need to be more secure and safe that's why it's your room. Infect it's our room,"

"What?"

"I mean, how can you be so mean not to share it with me!? Obviously, I will be with you, for your safety, you know?"

Yibo turned towards the cupboard and find the first ad box. He put it on the side table and face the angered lion!

"You? You don't leave me for a second, right!? Why am I not surprised? But no, I won't share a room with you. If you want me to follow your every rule, you should also agree to my terms too. And my first and last terms is, I won't share the room with anyone...anyone means anyone...got it?"

"Oh, don't be so stubborn, sweetheart,"

"I AM NOT,"

The firmness in xiao's voice makes yibo sighed!

"Ok, you can have this room by yourself but let me check your wounds first. I promise I won't bother you after that. You can take a rest." Yibo can't stand with xiao's terms especially when he is injured!

Xiao smile with satisfaction,

"Don't worry, I can do it myself," he tried to grab the first ad box from the table but yibo snatch it from him,