Chapter 2:

Astrid was dragged by both Rina and Gray, laughing lightheartedly as they did so. The once afternoon warmth was now replaced with cold crisp air, indicating nightfall. The cresent moon dimly lit the streets along with the stars watching the three friends walk peacefully.

"I told you, no one can resist our charms. No one!" Gray skipped and hopped around like a five year old, feeling great that her bestfriend can finally go to their sleep over for the first time.

"Keep your feet to the ground, young lady. You might bump into a street light," Rina shook her head, linking arms with Astrid. She barely noticed her lips tugging up.

Astrid, however, was just staring at the sky. She liked the way how the stars twinkled every second, each having their own pattern. She liked how calm they seemed.

"Yo, Astrid. I know you like the night sky, but watch where you're going. Dude, you almost ran into a post," Rina flicked her forehead.

The three made it to Gray's place after a five minute walk. The owner opened the door and greeted their house helpers.

"Good evening," She smiled, showing her white pearls.

Astrid glanced around the house, mouth agape. Gray's family status is just about the same as hers but calling her house beautiful is an understatement.

White marbled tiles layed on the ground, a cold tone gray was painted onto the walls, the couch on the receiving area looks like it's worth a million bucks.

"Make yourself home, ladies. It's technically yours too," Gray grinned, making the two visibly relax.

"Come on! Let's go to my room," Gray led them to a set of beautiful white stairs, paintings hung onto the walls, so did Gray's family pictures.

They arrived at a hallway leading to Gray's luxurious room.

"Woah.."

Astrid, being the first time coming here, she was in absolute shock on how expensive the place looked.

"Welcome to my humble room. Let's start our first sleepover together!"

⋆⋆⋆

"Are you sure that were supposed to make a mess? This is so not what I imagined doing at a sleepover," Astrid scrunched her nose at the particles of flour flying everywhere.

There stood Astrid, mixing a batter that is supposedly cookie dough. Rina is annoying Gray, tickling the poor girl with a feather that she found. Gray is currently preheating the oven but Rina won't let her live peacefully.

"Guys..?" Astrid looked up, flour on her nose and all over her hair.

"Stop it! I'm trying to do my work here, Rina! Stop," Gray laughed, dodging Rina's feather attacks. Rina also laughed, enjoying the view of the girl struggling.

Once the two finally stopped, Gray peeked to where Astrid was, stiffling her laugh once she saw the girl's scrunched nose.

"Hey, Astrid. Did you add the chocolate chips yet?" Rina scooped her finger to the dough, tasting the mixture.

Astrid raised her brow, waiting for a comment.

"It's so good, what the heck-"

"We don't have chocolate chips!" Gray scratched her head awkwardly, completely forgetting that she used the last pack they had when she made chocolate strawberries.

"So what do you expect me to do?" Astrid huffed, exhausted at all the mixing she'd done. She slumped at the messy kitchen counter, the white powder covering her clothes.