Chapter 15 Part 4: Decoy In Distress

"What's your plan anyway?" Layla asked. "Is that safe? I still want to live--"

"It is safe--- for you, that is," you began, straightening your apron. "Let's play a little charade, shall we? We're going to perform a show and that kidnapper will be the main audience. Later, around 8 at night, Layla will go out with her boyfriend with a plan to get out of this place. After some time, her boyfriend---"

"You can call my boyfriend Dale---"

"Dale will leave Layla, because of some reasons like he forgot something-- he should say he'll come back, but actually he won't. If we're lucky, the kidnapper might use that time to take Layla away and uhm.. do whatever he wants---"

"Wait. I thought you said that I'll be safe?! How is that plan of yours safe for me?!--"

"I believe I ALSO said that we're going to perform a show right? Perhaps think of it as a play--- 'The Abduction of Layla'--- wherein your family members and everyone related to you will just play their usual roles like nothing's happening and nothing's gonna happen," you spoke as you walked back and forth with your hands at the back. "However, the role of Lady Kimberly Janella Tanymphoe will be played... by me."

You shot a sideward glance at Ciel, kind of expecting that at least he'll show a concerned look for you but to no avail. He's not even looking at you. 'Right. He doesn't know me anyway. Moving on--'

"What if you get hurt, Missy?" Rebecca asked. "What if no one saves you..?"

You smiled. "I can defend myself. Anyway, the reason why I'll act as a decoy is so that the noble right there and his butler, Sebastian, will be able to catch the culprit." You answered as you pointed them with your lips.

Ciel gazed at you. "I though the culprit will be the one who'll catch us--"

"Yes, but that's only at the beginning. We need that person to catch us first so that we can get him or her or whatever."

"How will we be able to get that person then?" Questioned Ciel. He throws you so many questions again like that time in the carriage. 'Just what is he trying to prove?' You muttered to yourself.

"You'll track me," you replied. "You told us you have your maid's laptop right? I have something-- let's just call it a cellphone-- that you'll be able to track with the use of my-- I mean her laptop."

He sighed as he bored his eyes unto you. "You really remind me of my maid..."

...
When the Moon Fell for the Sun
(Chapter 15 Part 4: Decoy In Distress)

You woke up at the sound of the rain knocking on the window. You don't know where you are right now, but you're pretty familiar with this scene. You're stuck between congratulating yourself for being a great substitute and being scared because you're kidnapped. You noticed that your hands and feet weren't tied up, and you're also wearing a maid's uniform--- but not that one you're usually wearing at the Phantomhive Manor.

You roamed your eyes around the room you're in, seeing three young ladies that are standing around you. They have this scared and begging look in their faces with a pinch of concern, which is probably for you. They look quite familiar...

'Right. They are the ladies who are abducted,' you mentally stated.

"Are you alright?" The one at your left asked. "Don't worry we will not hurt you. We're all in the same page here.."

The other two nodded, shooting glances at each other. "In fact, you're the fifth victim."

You did a quick examination of them using your eyes. You already saw them--- thanks to the pictures that is attached to the data that the little fairy gave you. And because of that, you can easily say that their appearance changed but the difference is not that huge to the point that you'll not be able to distinguish who is who.