Chapter 11: Roses, Wine, Cinderella, and the Color Red

A/N: There's a picture of the dress you guys are wearing above. I don't own that picture. Credits to the rightful owner.

When the Moon Fell for the Sun
(Chapter 11: Roses, Wine, Cinderella, and the Color Red)

"I'm not sure if I can do this," you spoke nervously. "It's my first time attending a ball, my first time wearing a dress like this, and my first time wearing heels!"

It might seem that you are ranting, but you are just amazed by the fact that you can do these sort of things only rich and powerful people can do.

"Relax. You'll be fine, trust me," the fairy said with a wink, her confidence and trust in you is just as high as the highest building on Earth.

"Thank you, little fairy," you muttered gratefully.

"For what?"

"For always being there for me."

She let out a smile. "You know, if there is one thing I can say to you, that is, you are too kind."

"Thank yo—"

"Don't take it as compliment. Come on, Y/n! If it weren't for the kindness you have shown to Elizabeth, you should have been enjoying yourself since you will go to the ball with Ciel!"

"But you saw how she pleaded in front of me! Didn't you see her eyes? Anyone can tell that she really wants to go to the ball with Ciel. More importantly, she IS the FIANCEE so, she's automatically Ciel's partner. Besides, Ciel just wanted me to come because I'm his maid. Nothing more, nothing le—"

"But Ciel already has Sebastian to protect and do stuffs for him! Why will he bring another servant to the ball?"

"I don't know. The more, the merrier I guess?"

She left out a long sigh. She is totally not convinced by your answer. "Can't you see it? He wants you to come because— nevermind.. forget it, Y/n."

"You know what? Let us have fun in the party!!" She said, waving her hands in the air, making you smile. This little fairy is somehow like a bipolar too. "You should smile really often, you know? Now, go inside and make their heads turn!"

She pushed you towards the door. Even though she's little and she's just the size of your palm, don't underestimate her since she's got the strength and powers.

"F-fine! Fine! I guess I can walk inside by myself, right?"

"Prove it."

You left out a sigh then walked towards the two big doors, pushing them gently as you peeked through it. Inside, you saw numerous people, busy chatting with one another, maybe for business purposes or whatsoever. You walked silently in the manor, amazed by almost... everything. Especially, the big bright chandelier on top. Oh, you don't know who is handling the ball and the venue. It's somewhere around and you don't know where it is since the little fairy just teleported the both of you in an instant. The worst part is that she did it in the middle of the road. Just pray that nobody saw you that time.

As dumb (sometimes) as you are, you kept on staring at the chandelier—your chin up while walking, admiring how beautiful it is until you accidentally bumped into somebody, causing you to fall. You automatically closed your eyes, preparing for the impact, ranting mentally that you shouldn't have wore this high heels since you're quite tall yourself. At least, that's what you think of your height. What can you say? Self-support is the best.

Well, you still have your eyes closed while expecting something hard for you to land on but you felt nothing. At least you didn't really fall. The person you bumped into held you by the waist, catching you before you can even hit the carpeted floor. You opened your eyes slowly, and you found yourself clinging on him, your arms wrapped around his neck and your faces an inch away from each other.