Chapter 22: School Play

RECAP

"We.." he trailed off. "We will not be roommates anymore," he spoke. "You'll have to move to the Green House. And what's worse is that we will have to compete against each other."

"Before I go, I just want to say that I enjoyed having you as my roommate," you started. "I also wanted to tell you that I'm thankful because you helped me clear my name. We will see each other again next time, right?"

"Yeah, this is just a temporary goodbye. My manor is still standing, hopefully, and more chores await you after this task."

You were about to open the doorknob when it suddenly opened by itself, revealing the boy with eye-glasses that you met on the very first day of school. He was catching his breath and as soon as he saw you, he shoved the envelope he is holding in your unoccupied hand.

"You have a letter from the Vice Principal, Y/n!"

When the Moon Fell for the Sun 
(Chapter 22: School Play)

You hummed as you went to the dining hall with the little fairy, a smile plastered on your face while the creature flashed you a concerned look rather than a confused one. She is not expecting this reaction from you, especially because of the second announcement that was just posted yesterday at night time.

She thought that you'll have this sulking aura that'll ooze from you the moment you get up from your bed. And since the smile on your face is as wide as the perimeter of the lawn in this school, she thinks that something's wrong with your head and your brain.

You simply shrugged your shoulders at her. Of course, you'll feel quite sad because of what happened yesterday, but that's not the only thing that happened. The reason why you're like this is because of the letter that the Vice Principal of Weston College gave you—and judging on the fairy's expression, she doesn't know anything about that envelope, nor about it's contents.

Instead of wondering for the reason behind the VP's decisions, you want to know why the little fairy didn't know anything about the letter that McMillan delivered. This is the second time that she's like this—like a part of her memory has been removed or erased.

Before, she always knows almost everything about you. She knows the latest news about you, your agendas, the people you meet with, and even the reasons behind some decisions you make.

Without a doubt, you know that if you asked her why she doesn't know about this, she'll just answer some excuses like she did something, she was sleeping, or she didn't hear and see anything at all because she was thinking of something. A part of you wants to believe her, but a part of you also doesn't. But whether she tells you the truth or not, you know that she has a good reason for doing whatever it is.

"Why are you smiling like that?" The fairy asked. "You look creepy."

You rolled your eyes at the flying creature.

"Shouldn't you be sad and frowning since you're not roommates anymore with that blue head?" She added.

'If it weren't for the letter I received, I'll kind of do just that,' you replied mentally. 'If you're wondering about what's written in the said letter, well... let's just say that the Vice Principal transferred me to the Blue House.'

"Oh.. oka—what?! Are you serious? Then that means you'll still stay in that room with Ciel! That's great!!!" She exclaimed as her eyes widened and twinkled upon hearing what you said. "So that's why we're still here in this Blue Dormitory. I thought you just got lazy to move..."