Chapter 16: The Maid as a Boy

When the Moon Fell for the Sun
(Chapter 16: The Maid as a Boy)

You can clearly hear the sound of your alarm clock ringing and ringing continuously like you're late for school or something along those lines. You're half-awake right now--- your eyes still closed--- and you can hear some banging noise coming from the outside, specifically in the hallways, your phone playing some loud noise from a cartoon series, and the little fairy's seemingly-never-ending fangirl screaming.

'Ugh. What's there to fangirl about?! She's watching Peppa Pig for goodness' sake,' you said to yourself as you turned to the other side of the bed with a hope to continue dreaming about Ciel. 'Give me my well deserved sleep..'

"Oh, what's this?" The little fairy asked loudly though you're quite sure that she knows you're sleeping. "1... new message... from... FROM YOURSELF?! You're talking to yourself?"

You were about to face and inform her that you actually talk to yourself more than you chat and socialize with others but laziness got the better of you so you just stayed silent as you mentally rolled your eyes as a reply.

As if that's not enough, she turned the phone's sound to the maximum level, as well as her voice. Even the banging noise from outside got louder.

"I'm Peppa pig! *loud pig noises* This is my brother, George. *quieter pink noises* This is Mommy Pig! *louder pink noises* and this is Daddy Pig!! *EVEN LOUDER PIG NOISES*"

"Woah~! Talking pigs!" You heard her yell beside you. "OH! OH! How about this one? LET Me CoNNeCt iT tO tHe sPeAKeR---"

"Who lives in a pineapple under the sea~! SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTTTSSssS!!!!"

"OH YEAH!" She shouted once more. "A talking sponge too?! Oh, and a talking squirrel? Talking crab?! TaLkiNg StArFiSh?! TALKING-SQUID-THAT-PLAYS-AN-INSTRUMENT?!?!" You heard her inhale deeply. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE?!"

You groaned as you lazily get out of your warm and comfortable bed, your hair flying all over your face. You faced the ever-so-happy creature, and you felt a strong urge to throw her out of the window beside you.

"Finally, the princess is awake!" She exclaimed as a tea set popped out of nowhere, pouring you some tea and you can proudly say that you have an idea on what kind of tea it is. "I thought you still want to continue your Ciel dream series? Here's your tea."

"Forget it. Someone's too noisy, I can't concentrate on our date," you replied while rubbing your sleepy eyes. "Besides, I can always continue it later when I sleep."

You took the teacup and even though it doesn't have anything inside, you decided to play with the creature's little roleplay. "Let me guess. Earl Grey tea, right?"

"H-how did you know, Young Lady?"

"It's the only type of tea you know, that's why," you laughed slightly, merely for self support. "Jokes aside, it's still early but you scream so loud! You disturbed my beloved date with---"

"Duh. Is there a silent scream?"

"Yeah, whatever. Tell that to loud whispers. What do you want from me, anyway?"

She handed you your phone. The screen flashed a notification saying "You have four new messages."

"Ehem," you heard the little fairy clear her throat, a light red color sprayed across her cheeks. "Do what you need to do first. Just tell me how the rescue mission went later."

When you read the messages from before, you realized that you said 'goodnight' even though it's already considered as 'morning.' As you scrolled down, you wondered why she is blushing but you found your cheeks burning too when you read the messages at least 5 times before it registered in your brain.