Chapter 5: Fifty Shades of Red

"This isn't related to the wishing stuff, but I'm just going to say that red isn't all about passion and love."

"It can be the color when you're blushing, or when you're mad. It can stand for bravery too... Or maybe... something dangerous---"

"After all, it's the color of... blood." 

...
When the Moon Fell for the Sun
(Chapter 5: Fifty Shades of Red)

"You keep on getting on my nerves, little girl. Tell me, who are ya?"

The room carried an intense aura. Silence covered the whole room after one question. Mey-rin started to tremble in fear again. You can clearly see through her eyes that she's so scared. You can tell that she asks some help from you as tears fall down her flawlessly white cheek.

"Hey, Bitch! I asked you several times already! Don't wait for me to cut your friend's neck! WHO ARE YOU?!" He shouted, shattering the silence inside the mansion.

"I... I'm..." You began, slightly scared for some reason that you don't know. "I'm Nana."

"Oh~ Nana---"

"NANA YA BUSINESS!!!" You roared. You quickly pointed your gun at him and aimed at his arm, not minding the shouts coming from Finny.

"WAIT! YOU MIGHT KILL HER---"

*BANG*

You shot him with a hundred percent accuracy, letting Mey-rin escape from his grasp. The moment he dropped his knife, she ran towards to your side. His expression quickly changed from surprised, to an enraged one. 

"You really are something, kiddo," he managed to reply and he stood up at his feet. He reached for his knife using his other hand and started to walk, "I still have my feet, you know? I can still walk towards you and kill you with my other hand---"

*BANG*

You shot one of his legs, causing him to kneel on one knee and scream in despair. "That's for abducting our Young Master for money."

*BANG*

"And that's for using my friend as hostage," you said after you shoot his other leg, making him scream louder as he completely fell on the tiled and blood-stained floor.

"Let's go," you hurriedly muttered, longing to get out of this mansion. The four of you took this opportunity to escape the mansion and meet up with Bardroy outside. You all ran outside, the setting sun already in front like it welcomed and congratulated the four of you for surviving. Mey-rin took the lead as she searched for Bard who disappeared in the designated place for meet up. 

"Where did he go?" She asked as she kept on tilting her head to the left, and then to the right. You wondered if she will get a stiff-neck for what she's doing. Suddenly, a beautiful carriage stopped right in front all of you. It has a lovely shade of F/c as it's color and guess what? Bardroy is the driver.

"Woah! Bard! What are you doing there? And most importantly, where did you get that?" Finny inquired. 

"Uhm... It's a long story. I'll just tell you at the Manor." The three of you remained standing and stared at Bard. "What are those stares for, huh? And what're you waiting for? Just, hop in already!"

All of you did what Bard said and sat on those comfortable seats. All of you are very excited to go home, and happy at the same time since the rescue was a success even though Mey-rin's life was on the line back there. Not to mention that your hands contained several cuts and bruises and they even keep on bleeding until now.