𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

—

MY EYES FLICKERED OPEN and I looked around, my eyes adjusting to the light. I noticed that I was in Stiles's house in the guest room, I saw a figure in the corner of my eye and my eyes widened once I saw who it was.

Stiles.

I gasped and sat up backing up. Stiles's head shot up, "Woah hey! It's ok, it's ok it's me, it's me Stiles" Stiles said and I just looked at him in fear.

"I don't believe you, tell me something only Stiles would know" I said cautiously.

"Uh...Oh! When we were in 5th grade and the teacher called you up to the front of the class and you were so nervous you started speaking Spanish and-"

"Ok! Ok it's you" I chuckled and so did Stiles, "I can't believe you remember that" I chuckled sitting up right. "What it was funny"

I chuckled softly and looked down avoiding eye contact. "Are you okay?" Stiles asked putting his hand over mine, I flinched and pulled away slightly and Stiles looked at me.

"Your scared of me" Stiles whispered pulling his hand away and I shut my eyes tightly. "No-"

"Your scared of me!" Stiles said louder standing up from his chair. "No stiles I'm not scared!" I shouted.

"Ok I am scared" I said and Stiles looked away, "But not of you! I'm not scared of you, I'm scared for you" I said and Stiles looked down.

"I mean how could I not, there's something inside of you making you do horrible things and we don't know what to do about it" I said and Stiles sat back down.

"I'm scared too, I'm really scared" Stiles said his voice shaky. I pulled him into a hug as he sniffled, "It's ok, everything is going to be ok I promise" I said reassuringly, but I knew deep down that nothing is ever ok.

We pulled away and I gave him a small smile. "We'll find a way to get whatever's inside you out, and I won't rest until we do" I said and Stiles shook his head.

"No, no your not. My dads taking me to Eichen house tonight" Stiles said and my jaw dropped. "Eichen? As in the insane asylum?" I asked and Stiles nodded.

"What?! Why is he taking you there?" I shouted and Stiles calmed me down.

"He isn't it was my choice" Stiles said.

"Why? Your not crazy!" I shouted. "Because it's the only place I know where I can't hurt anyone, where I can't hurt you" Stiles said and I shook my head.

"I don't care about getting hurt! We can keep you here, lock you up or something!" I shouted.

"For what? I'm not just gonna sit around all day waiting for evil me to pop up!" Stiles shouted back.

"Why not?! It's better than being in some nut house!" I Shouted. "I almost killed you!" Stiles shouted getting up from his seat again.

"I almost killed you, I almost killed Scott, and staying at Eichen house is the only way to keep you guys safe. I don't want to hurt anyone I don't want to hurt you, not again" Stiles said.