𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟

—

DAMON HAD CALLED ME early in the morning which put me in a bad mood.

He asked me to meet him in the woods because he had something to show me, I agreed nonetheless knowing I kind of owed him for everything he's done for me. Even though he owed me first.

I got to our meeting spot and found him leaning on a tree, "Hey" I greeted. He looked my way and and stood up straight, "Hey"

"So what'd you want to show me? And make it quick I got things to do" I said, he didn't say anything, he looked nervous. He's never nervous.

"What's wrong?" I asked him and he sucked in his breath, he looked to the side and Stefan stepped out from behind a tree. "Oh, Stefan hi?"

They both stood there nervously and I looked between the two suspiciously, "What's going on?"

They looked at each other and back at me, "If your not going to tell me then I'm leaving, thanks for wasting my time guys" I mumbled the last part and turned around ready to walk away.

"You guys are pathetic"

I froze startled by the sudden voice, it was a girls voice. I turned around slowly and my eyes widened at the sight of her. She was...

She was me.

My jaw dropped and she looked at me, a smirk on her face. "Well, well, well if it isn't Emily Gonzalez" she said walking around me, looking me up and down.

"What the hell?" I mumbled, how could she look just like me? She was literally me.

She smirked and went and stood beside the two brothers who hadn't said a word. "Emily, this is Katherine Pierce" Damon finally spoke up.

"Katherine Pierce? As in the girl you two have been fighting over for centuries?!" I questioned and they both looked down.

"Yeah that's me" Katherine said and I looked at Damon in disbelief, "You never told me she looked exactly like me!" I shouted.

"Well actually you look like me but" Katherine corrected and I glared at her not in the mood. "Yeah I might have forgotten to mention it, but that's why I'm telling you now" Damon said.

I scoffed, "Yeah like that makes it any better"

"Look I'm sorry I didn't tell you but I didn't know how you'd react, and I honestly thought she was dead until...now" Damon said.

I looked over at Stefan who still hadn't said a word, "And you knew about this?" I asked him. He looked up at me, "Uh well I knew she looked like you but I didn't know she was alive" Stefan said.

I just looked at the two of them angry that they lied to me, that Damon lied to me again.

"Looks to me like these two boys have a type" Katherine smirked and I rolled my eyes. I looked her up and down, she was like my literal twin, it was pretty freaky.