𝑆𝑖𝑥

—

AFTER TALKING WITH SCOTT for a little while longer we decided to leave. Scott had already left and me and Stiles were on our way out. I stopped in my tracks when I smelt that familiar delicious smell. Blood.

Stiles stopped and turned around to look at me. "Uh you ok?" He asked me. I looked around the hospital breathing in that smell, "Blood." I whispered. I felt my face change and my fangs pop out. I felt Stiles grab me and hurried me out of the hospital and into his Jeep.

"Okay, you cannot do that! Okay? Someone could've seen you!" Stiles shouted. "Well I'm sorry okay?! I can't fully control it yet," I said trying to calm myself down. My face went back to normal and my fangs went back in.

"When was the last time you drank blood?" Stiles asked me. "When Deaton gave me his blood to feed." I said. Stiles nodded, "Okay, well were gonna have to figure out a way to get you blood without actually killing anyone." Stiles turned on the car and drove out of the hospital.

Stiles drove me home, not a very good idea. "Okay, well this is your stop see you tomorrow," Stiles said. I looked out the window and just stared at the house. "Emily," Stiles said making me snap out of my trance.

"Huh? Oh right um see you tomorrow" I said and got out of the car.

Stiles looked at me suspiciously, "Yeah okay...see you." Stiles said and I walked towards my house. I heard Stiles drive off and I went over to the window and saw my uncle asleep on the couch, a beer in his hand. I silently went over to my window and used my vampire abilities to jump through my window.

Once I was in I closed my door and locked it. I let out a sigh of relief and flopped onto my bed. I laid there for a while just thinking, I got out of bed and did my usual night routine and went to bed.

I was able to leave the house in one peace without my uncle seeing or hearing me. I was in my driveway screaming at myself for forgetting my damn car at Dereks place.

So I had no ride, I was contemplating on using my vamp speed to get to school or calling Stiles since he lived closest to me.

Me being the lazy girl I am decided to just call Stiles. He agreed to pick me up and I waited for him, after a few minutes he arrived and I got into his Jeep.

"Morning," He greeted me with a smile. "Morning," I smiled back.

"You really need to stop leaving your car places," Stiles said jokingly. "Yeah I know." I sighed. Stiles was about to leave when someone stopped us. I looked out the window and saw my uncle coming towards the car.

"Shit." I whispered.

Stiles rolled down the window, thanks a lot Stiles. "Hey I didn't even hear you leave," my uncle said to me. "Uh yeah didn't want to wake you," I lied, I avoided any eye contact with him.