𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒

—

"WHERE'S SCOTT AND STILES?" I asked Derek as he got out of his car. We stopped a few blocks away from the hospital and Allison and her father showed up causing Peter to run. "Stiles is still at the hospital, he's gonna hold off the cops for us" Derek said as he took Cora out of the car and into his car.

I started walking back towards the hospital, "where are you going?" Damon asked me grabbing my arm. "To the hospital, I gotta make sure Stiles is ok" I said and used my vampire speed to get to the hospital.

I got to the hospital and ran in finding Stiles sitting on one of the waiting chairs, he looked nervous. He looked over at me, "hey" I said and went over to him. "Hey" he said and let out a sigh. I sat down next to him and we sat in silence for a while.

"Are you ok?" I asked him and he looked over at me, "no" he said at least he didn't lie. I grabbed his hand, "it's going to be ok, I promise" I said giving him a reassuring smile. He smiled back and gave my hand a squeeze, I swear I could've fainted right there and then.

The door opened and the police came in, me and Stiles turned our heads and made eye contact with a tall looking cop. Stiles rolled his eyes and the cop walked over to us, "oh just perfect" Stiles mumbled and my eyebrows furrowed confused. Did he know him?

The cop stood over us and Stiles looked up, "A Stilinski at the center of this whole mess what a shocker, think you can answer some questions without the usual level of sarcasm?" The cop said to Stiles. Ok I don't know who this guy is but I hated him already, who the hell was he to talk to Stiles like that?

I scowled at him and Stiles spoke up, "If you ask the questions without the usual level of stupid" Stiles shot back and I let out a laugh but quickly covered it up with a cough. The cop looked over at me, "Ms.Gonzalez nice to see you again, how's your uncle?" The cop said to me and I froze. How the hell did he know my name and how did he know my uncle?

"What?" I said and the guy let out a small chuckle, "You don't remember me but I worked your parents case with Sheriff Stilinski a while ago and I've been in touch with your uncle since and he says that you've been acting up lately, now I see what he meant. Hanging out with a Stilinski, now that's just low" he said and I stood up abruptly my blood boiling.

"I don't know who the hell you are but you do not get to talk shit about me or the Stilinski's, and don't you dare ever mention my uncle again he is not my family and neither are you. So why don't you keep your mouth shut and ask us the damn questions" I said to him and he backed up a bit taken aback and cleared his throat.

"Where's your dad and why has no one been able to contact him?" The cop asked Stiles ignoring my death glare. I sat back down and Stiles grabbed my hand giving it a squeeze which calmed me down. "I don't know I haven't seen him in hours" Stiles said.

"Is he drinking again?" The cop asked, ok I swear I am going to punch the living hell out of this guy. Stiles sighed, "what do you mean again, he never had to stop" Stiles said I could tell he was getting annoyed.