𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜

—

"OK EVERYONE TURN TO PAGE 32"

I flipped open my book and sighed bored out of my mind. After going home to change we all decided to just go to school and figure out what to do about Stiles later.

So here I was in math class, learning about useless things that I will never use anyways.

While the teacher taught us about numbers and stuff I got distracted and began doodling, something I haven't done in a while. While doodling I heard a noise, it was like some type of metallic pulsing.

I tried ignoring it but it just wouldn't stop. I raised my hand, "Can I go to the bathroom?" The teacher nodded and I got up and rushed out of the classroom.

I looked around and spotted Scott and the twins, I walked over to them. "You hear that too?"

I nodded, "It's coming from the basement" Ethan said, we all looked at each other and ran down the stairs into the basement.

We looked down the hall and spotted a figure in the shadows. I saw the person turn around and my mouth dropped at the sight of the person in front of me.

Stiles.

"Ok I know what you guys are thinking but it's me, I swear to god it's me" Stiles said holding his hands up. The twins began to growl and my eyes widened as they ran towards Stiles.

They grabbed Stiles by his shirt and lifted him off the ground. Me and Scott ran over to them and pulled them off, "Wait stop!"

I threw Ethan back into the lockers and Scott pulled Aiden away as Stiles landed on his feet. Aiden got back up and growled at me, I hissed at him and his face turned back to normal and he backed off.

Scott growled at Aiden and he backed off as well looking away. "I said stop!"

"It's me Scott I swear it's me, I don't know where I've been the last two days or what I've been doing but this is me. I promise." Stiles said and Scott looked over at me as I kept my eyes on Stiles making sure he was telling the truth.

I listened to his heartbeat and it was steady meaning he wasn't lying. I looked back at Scott and nodded letting him know I believed him.

"You know what happened at the hospital?" Ethan asked, "I know more than that" Stiles said and walked over to a duffel bag that was on the ground.

"You see this?" Stiles asked us holding up a folded piece of paper. "It's a blueprint of the hospital's electrical wiring, you see all these markings in red? That's my handwriting" Stiles explained as we crouched down in front of him studying the blue print.

"I know I did this, I caused the accident" Stiles said as me and Scott looked at him. "And everything in this bag it's all stuff that could be part of something bigger" Stiles said.