𝑇𝑒𝑛

—

"YOU OK?" Scott asked Cora, she was cleaning her wound with a paper towel, looking in the mirror. "She doesn't look okay." Lydia said, stating the obvious.

Cora rolled her eyes, "I'll heal." she said.

She backed up and stumbled back, we all reached out to grab her. She pushed us all away, "I said I'm fine." Cora said looking at Scott. "Do you realize how suicidally crazy that was? What were you thinking going after them?" Stiles asked her.

"I did it for Boyd!" She shouted, I frowned at the mention of his name. "None of you were doing anything." she said.

My Frown grew, she was right I haven't done anything to get justice for Boyd I could've protected him, helped them, save him. But I didn't, I wasn't there and now he's dead.

"We're trying." Scott said.

"And you're failing, you're just a bunch of stupid teenagers running around thinking  that you can stop people from getting killed. But all you do is show up late, all you really do is find the bodies." Cora said looking at all of us, and then she walked away.

Or not show up at all, I thought.

"She's definitely a Hale, I'll make sure she gets home." Stiles said, I nodded, agreeing with him. "Yeah I'll go with you." I said and followed Stiles out of the locker room.

"Okay, I drove my car here so I'll just follow you guys." I said to Stiles who nodded in response.

We left the school and when I thought we were going to Cora's house Stiles took a left to his house. He texted me saying to head over to his house and so I did. We arrived at his house and I got out of the car over to Stiles and Cora.

"I thought we were taking her home?" I said to Stiles, "Yeah, I know, we were but Allison called me." Stiles said.

He explained to me what Allison found in her dads office and that Stiles's dad might be next to be taken, that the next pattern was a guardian.

"So you want to tell your dad?" I asked Stiles, we were in his room waiting for his dad. Stiles texted him a few minutes ago to meet him here. I've never been in Stiles' room so I guess I was a bit nervous.

"Yeah I do, I guess I-I don't know I mean I have to right?" He didn't seem too sure of himself so he waited for me to give him an answer. "I mean if you're absolutely sure that it'll keep him safe then yeah, I think you should." I said.

Stiles looked away, still not sure.

I sighed, "Look, Stiles it'll be fine." I said reassuring him but that clearly didn't help. "What if he doesn't believe me?" Stiles asked. "I don't know, you'll have to make him believe." I said.

He didn't say anything after that, Sheriff Stilinski finally arrived after a few minutes. Me and Cora sat on the bed, Sheriff Stilinski stood next to Stiles's desk while Stiles paced around the room nervously.