𝐸𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

—

I PULLED STILES INTO a hug and he hugged back. Scott looked at us with a sad expression, I pulled away and Stiles had tears in his eyes. I gave him a sympathetic smile and turned to Scott, "we have to find her" I said and Scott nodded. We left the school but not before helping Lydia.

We had an idea on where Ms.Blake might've gone and headed for Derek's place, each of us taking our own car. We rushed into the building and we banged on Derek's door waiting for him to open it. He finally opened it and gave us an annoyed look.

"What?" He asked us. We all started speaking at the same time and he told us to shut up, rude much. Scott told him everything about Ms.Blake, after hearing everything Derek looked sad and disappointed.

Stiles stayed quiet throughout the whole thing, he just stared off sadly. I heard footsteps and my head shot up, "She's here" I said and the boys looked at me and Derek told us to hide. We hid behind a wall as Ms.Blake ran in calling for Derek.

I looked over at Stiles and he looked mad, mostly sad. I put my hand on his shoulder and he managed to calm down giving me a small smile which I returned. "Scott, Stiles, Emily they're gonna tell you things, things you can't believe you have to trust me ok? You trust me" Ms.Blake said and I rolled my eyes.

"What is it?" Derek asked her playing dumb. "Promise you'll listen to me" Ms.Blake said, "I promise" Derek said and Ms.Blake pulled him into a kiss. I rolled my eyes and gagged.

Derek didn't seem to kiss back and Ms.Blake turned away. "They're already here, aren't they?" Ms.Blake said and we walked out from behind the wall and Ms.Blake turned her head to look at us.

"So...they told you it was me? That I'm the one taking people?" Ms.Blake asked sending us a threatening look. "We told him your the one killing people" Scott said.

"Oh that's right, committing human sacrifices? What, cutting their throats? Yeah I probably do it on my lunch hour, that way I can get back to teaching high school English the rest of the day, that makes perfect sense" Ms.Blake chuckled trying to play innocent.

"Where's my dad?" Stiles asked her sadly on the verge of tears, that's the first thing he's said since we got here. "How should I know? Derek, tell me you don't believe this" Ms.Blake said now trying to play the victim, I glared at her ready to attack that bitch.

"Do you know what happened to Stiles's father?" Derek asked her looking at us. "No" Ms.Blake said. "Ask her why she almost killed Lydia and Emily" Scott said. "Lydia Martin? I don't know anything about that! And Emily I never tried to kill you I have no reason to!" Ms.Blake shouted and I let out a small hiss.

"Tell the truth!" I yelled and she just glared at me, "what do you know?" Derek asked her. "I know that these boys...and girl for whatever misguided reason are filling your head with an absurd story, and one they can't prove by the way" Ms.Blake said and I smirked.