𝑆𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

_

_

"IT SOUNDS LIKE YOUR subconscious is trying to communicate with you" Deaton said. We had decided to come to Deaton's to see if he had any answers to the situation.

"Well how do I tell my subconscious to use a language that I actually know?" Stiles asked. "Do you remember what the sign language looked like? The placement and the movement of the hands?" Deaton asked Stiles.

"You know sign language?" Scott asked shocked, "I know a little, let me give it a shot" Deaton said.

Stiles showed Deaton the hand movements which led to a riddle about a door being ajar. Deaton explained that when they went underwater an died they opened a door and they left it open, ajar.

"What do we do about it?" Scott asked, "That's...difficult to answer" Deaton said. "Oh no, wait a second I know that look. That's the 'we know exactly what's wrong with you, but we have no idea how to fix it' look" Stiles said.

"One thing I do know, is that having an opening like that into your mind, it's not good. You each need to close that door, and you need to do it as soon as possible" Deaton said.

We all looked at each other worriedly.

"Ok so you each need to close a door, but how are you going to close it?" I asked as we walked out of the vet's.

"That's what we need to find out" Stiles said, we slowed down seeing a car pull up. "Dad what are you doing here?" Stiles asked as his father got out of the car.

"I'm here because I could use some help...actually your help" the sheriff said pointing at me and Scott. "Why us?" I asked.

"Because eight years ago, almost an entire family died in a car accident, one of the bodies a young girl, named Malia was never found" The sheriff explained.

I shifted uncomfortably, the mention of a car crash just doesn't sit right with me anymore. "There's enough evidence to have me thinking that...that a werewolf could have caused the accident, and then dragged her body away. If you could somehow get a lock on her scent, if you could somehow help me find her body it might provide the missing clue" the sheriff said.

"Well I can't actually smell anyone I can only smell blood" I said, "Exactly" the sheriff said and my face dropped. Well ok then.

""But what if it was a werewolf?" stiles asked, "Well there's somebody out there who murdered an entire family, someone who still needs to be caught" the sheriff said.

"Oh god" I mumbled shaking my head. It was the next day and we were at Mr.Tate's house who was the only one left from the Tate family.

Me, Scott and Stiles were sneaking into his home while the sheriff distracted Mr.Tate. Stiles opened the door only for it to creak, me and Scott winced and Stiles opened the door and we rushed in.