𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

—

"A WHAT?!" I shouted.

"A vampire." Deaton repeated. "No! I am not a vampire, I-I can't be a vampire I mean that stuff doesn't exist right? It's just a myth, it's m-made up!" I shouted.

I just couldn't believe it. I won't believe it. I can't be a vampire, there's no way. "But you are one, he bit you, gave you his blood and killed you, that's how you were turned," Deaton explained.

"But why me?" I asked. "I don't know, but what I do know is that if you don't feed, you die." Deaton said.

"Feed? As in drink human blood?" I asked. Deaton nodded his head. "No, no I am not drinking human blood no way!" I shouted. "You have too or else you die," Deaton said.

"You have twenty four hours to feed on human blood our else you die," He explained. "No I can't, I won't, besides who am I gonna feed on? I don't want to kill anyone!" I said.

"And you won't, because your going to feed on me," Deaton said. "What? No I'm not going to feed on you, I mean I don't want to kill you," I said. "You won't, I trust that you will take control and that you won't kill me," Deaton said.

What in the hell is wrong with this man?! "But what if I can't take control? I'll kill you!" I shouted. "You can take control, you just have to believe in yourself," Deaton said. Wow so inspirational. He untied my arms and legs.

He grabbed a small knife from his little table and put it up to his arm. He gave himself a small cut, he winced a bit and looked at me. I stared at his arm, the blood...it looked so good.

He reached his arm out for me to grab, I looked up at him, "Are you sure?" I asked him. He nodded and gave me his arm. I grabbed it and looked at it for a second before I put it up to my mouth and bit into it.

Once the red juicy liquid reached my mouth I couldn't stop. I was losing control. Deaton noticed, "Emily, your losing control you have to take control." Deaton said.

But I couldn't stop. I tried to but I couldn't. "Emily, take control." Deaton said sternly. I closed my eyes and let go. I opened my eyes, I stopped.

"I stopped, I took control." I laughed. "You did great Emily, better than others would have," Deaton said. Others? He grabbed a rag and put it over his arm.

All of a sudden I felt a sharp pain in my mouth. I screamed out in pain holding my mouth. "Ahhh! What is happening to me?!" I yelled out. Then the pain was gone.

Deaton grabbed a tray and showed it to me. I looked at my reflection and I had fangs. "What in the hell?" I said. I have fangs now, wow. I decided to ask Deaton the question I've been wanting to ask ever since he told me I was a vampire.