𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒

—

STILES STOOD UP and backed away from Emily as she smirked at him, "No, no...you didn't" Stiles stuttered and Emily stood up.

"Mm I'm pretty sure I did"

"Why? Why would you do that?! I could've helped you!" Stiles shouted. "I don't need your help! I don't need anyone's help, I'm perfectly fine on my own!" Emily shouted back.

"Oh really? Sure doesn't seem like it!" Stiles shouted, "The hell is that supposed to mean?" Emily asked him taking a step forward.

"It means you obviously don't know how to take care of yourself!" Stiles shouted not backing down, Emily glared at him and got in his face.

"You better watch what comes out of that mouth of yours before I rip your throat out" Emily threatened as Stiles backed up into the wall.

His eyes widened, she's never threatened him before.

"What? Cat got your tongue?" Emily smirked and Stiles didn't say anything, she backed away from him and headed out the door.

"Where are you going?" He shouted following after her, "Out, don't bother looking for me you won't find me" Emilia said and walked out the door slamming it shut behind her.

Stiles sighed and ran his hand down his face, he looked back and noticed Emily's uncle still there...dead.

He looked away from the body not wanting to puke, the door opened a few seconds later and he hoped it was Emily but it wasn't.

It was Aubrey.

"Stiles- oh my god!" Aubrey shouted as she saw Emily's uncle's bloody corpse on the ground. She quickly covered her eyes and Stiles grabbed her hand and led her upstairs.

"You can uncover your eyes now" Stiles said and Aubrey put her hand down slowly and looked around, she let out a sigh of relief.

"God, that-that was...gross" Aubrey said shivering, "Yeah you get used to it" Stiles said and Aubrey looked at him in disbelief.

"How- you know what I don't even want to know, where's Emily?" Aubrey asked, she looked around the room and noticed how messy it was.

They were in Emily's room.

There was glass everywhere and the door was kind of broken from when Stiles broke it down. Some of the furniture was flipped over and there was broken picture frames and just a bunch of Emily's stuff all over the floor.

"What the hell happened?" She asked as she walked around the room, "Emily's gone" Stiles said and Aubrey stopped and looked at him.

"She turned it off"

Aubrey let out a sigh and sat down on the bed, "Shit" she mumbled and Stiles sat down next to her. They both stared at the wall, "So what does this mean?"