𝐸𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

—

"SO HOW OLD DO YOU THINK HE IS?" Aubrey asked me, she was looking at one of her magazines looking at pictures of shirtless men. "I don't know maybe thirty?" I answered her.

"Really? I was thinking more twenty-seven," Aubrey said examining the shirtless man.  "I don't know, are your parents home?" I asked, we've been cooped up in her room all day watching tv, looking at magazines and just other random things.

"No they left hours ago." Aubrey said flipping through pages, I haven't been home since the night my uncle stabbed me, the only times I went home was to get some clothes and my uncle never caught me because he was at work.

"Alright well I'm getting some ice cream want any?" I asked Aubrey getting up from the bed. "Yes please, I call cookie dough!" Aubrey said I chuckled, "Okay."

I walked downstairs and opened the fridge only to be interrupted by my phone ringing, I sighed and pulled my phone out and looked at the contact name, 'Stiles'.

Well his name in my phone is not Stiles it's 'cute dingus' but we don't talk about that. I answered, "Hey Stiles what's up?" I asked him.

"So we got a problem at the hospital," Stiles said I could hear police sirens and ambulances in the background, "What is it this time?" I asked him.

"Two doctors missing." Stiles said, "Okay me and Aubrey will be there see ya in a few." I said and closed the fridge, "Okay see you." he said and hung up.

I walked back upstairs and went into Aubreys room. "So Ice creams gonna have to wait, we gotta problem at the hospital apparently two doctors went missing," I explained to Aubrey who had looked up from her magazine disappointed.

"Ugh fine but after that we're stopping at Dairy Queen," Aubrey said putting her magazine down and putting her shoes on. "Yeah okay I'm not paying though." I said and grabbed my jacket.

Me and Aubrey left and headed to the hospital. When we got there the police including the sheriff was there, we went up to Scott and Stiles who were talking silently. "These are definitely sacrifices right?" I heard Scott ask Stiles.

"Hey boys," I said standing next to Stiles, "Hey, and yeah it's one Deaton mentioned, Healers," Stiles said greeting us and answering Scott's question.

"What about Danny? He threw up mistletoe that's not a coincidence and if he hadn't been with Ethan he probably would've died, Danny's not a Healer," Scott said.

Stiles just nodded I could tell he was stressed, he looked over at his dad who was on the phone. "Can you hear that?" Stiles asked me and Scott.

Me and Scott listened in, "They found a body." I said.

Last night we all ended up going home, me and Aubrey stopped for Ice Cream because I know if we didn't she would have been complaining the whole time and I did not want that.