𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑟

—

I WOKE UP TO the annoying sound of my alarm clock. I groaned and shut it off, accidentally breaking it in the process. I really gotta learn to control my strength. I got out of bed and changed into some mom jeans, a black crop top with a black jacket over it.

I put on my black shoes and well I didn't have my things since Aubrey had them. I went downstairs, remembering the past events from yesterday, I stopped. I took a deep breath and decided to make a run for it and hopefully catch the bus or something.

I ran and had the door half way open when it slammed shut. I let out a loud gasp and backed away, there was my uncle hand on the door with a creepy smirk on his face. He looked me up and down and took a step towards me. In which I stepped back.

"I see you don't have your car," he stated. "Let me give you a ride." he offered. I gulped and shook my head, "Um no it's ok I can just walk or take the bus." I said and started walking towards the door again but my uncle stepped out in front of me.

I stopped and avoided eye contact while him on the other hand stared me down like a piece of meat. "I'm going to give you a ride and you will not object, understand?" My uncle said sternly. I nodded frantically not wanting to argue.

He grabbed his keys and I rushed out of the house and into his car. He got in a few seconds after me and we drove to the school in uncomfortable silence. I could see him staring at me the whole way from the corner of my eye.

We finally got to the school and I let out a sigh of relief. He parked the car and before I could even reach for the door handle he put his hand on my thigh. I froze not knowing what to do, I avoided eye contact knowing damn well he was staring me down.

"Have a good day at school." He said creepily. "T-thanks." I stuttered. He squeezed my thigh and and finally removed his hand. I let out a sigh and quickly opened the door and jumped out. He drove away and I kept my eyes on the now empty parking spot.

I blinked a few times finally coming back to reality, I let out one last sigh before walking into the school. I spotted Aubrey at her locker and I headed over to her. "Hey!" Aubrey greeted with a smile on her face.

"Hey! Um do you have my things?" I asked her. "Oh yeah here," Aubrey said handing me my things. I thanked her, "So I gotta ask, why did Stiles have your bag?" Aubrey asked with a smirk on her face.

"Uh-well you see I um went home early yesterday because I was sick and uh Stiles helped me, I left my things and well he gave them to you." I explained, well lied.

"Oh, so Stiles helped you?" She asked again. I nodded. "Oh my god! He helped you wow that's great! I mean that means you talked to him right?" Aubrey practically shouted. I shushed her, "Yes I-I did talk to him and it was great, apparently he knows us? I mean he knew my name, I thought he didn't even know I existed," I said.