𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦

—

I AWOKE WITH A LOUD thud.

Well the loud thud came from me because I fell off the bed. Yeah I know, ouch.

I groaned and got up. My eyes widened once I noticed that Stiles was gone and the door was open. I rushed out of the room and looked both ways before going left.

I let out a sigh of relief once I saw Scott with Stiles. I walked up to them, "Thank god, I thought you ran out on me" I said.

"Yeah sorry" Stiles said rubbing the back of his neck. "You okay?" I asked him and he nodded, "Yeah, yeah I'm fine, that nap really helped" Stiles said and I nodded.

"Yeah it really did"

We headed back to the room and Stiles put his jacket and shoes back on. Scott told us about what happened at his house with the masked men in black.

We said our goodbyes to Scott and me and Stiles drove home, each in our own cars.

"Hey Stiles?"

"Yeah?" Stiles said about to walk upstairs.

"How come you didn't tell me that you were having blackouts and that you were sleepwalking?" I asked him and he looked down.

"I didn't want to worry you" he whispered. I walked up to him and grabbed his hands, "Look at me" I said.

He didn't look up.

"Stiles look at me" I said more sternly. He looked up and we locked eyes, "I am always going to worry about you, whether you like it or not. So next time something like that happens you tell me right away, got it?" I said.

Stiles nodded a small smile on his face. "Good" I smiled and let go of his hands and began walking up the stairs.

"Goodnight Stiles"

I groaned and grabbed my phone harshly. Who the hell is calling me at this hour?

"What?" I said into the phone.

"Where's Stiles?" Scott asked from the other end. My eyebrows furrowed. "What do you mean?"

"I mean where's Stiles?" Scott asked again, he sounded panicked.

"He's in his room, why?" I asked. "Because he just called me saying he didn't know where he was" Scott said and I sat up fully awake.

I rushed out of bed and ran to Stiles's room bursting through the door, only to find his bed empty.

"He's gone"