𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥

—

AFTER REALIZING THAT void took Lydia and Emily, Scott tried going after them but they were already gone.

They took Stiles, the real Stiles upstairs so Melissa could check up on him. Melissa confirmed that Stiles was in fact a real person but what they didn't know was if he was really him or not.

So they called in Kira's mom, Noshiko.

"Stop!" Kira ran in, "it's okay, I'm the one who asked her to come" Stiles reassured her. "You're the one who's going to get stabbed with swords" Kira said and turned to her mom.

"Mom, don't do this to him" Kira pleaded, "It's already done" Noshiko said.

The Oni appeared and Stiles turned his head to look at them, his eyes widened and the Oni went up to Stiles and grabbed the back of his ear.

Stiles dropped to the ground after the Oni finished, they disappeared. "Look behind his ear" Noshiko said and they all rushed over to Stiles and checked behind his ear.

"It worked" Scott said.

"So, I'm actually me?" Stiles asked, "More you than the nogistune" Noshiko said. "Can the Oni find him?" Stiles asked her, "Tomorrow night, it's too close to dawn now" Noshiko said and Stiles sighed.

"Can they kill him?"

"It depends how strong he is" Noshiko said. "What about Lydia, and Emily why would he take them?" Scott asked. "He would only take them for an advantage" Noshiko answered.

"You mean their power?"

"The power of a banshee" Noshiko said. "But Emily isn't a banshee" Stiles said.

"I don't know why Void would take Emily" Noshiko said.

"That's what we have to figure out"

Emily's eyes fluttered open, she sat up and looked around. She let out a small gasp realizing she wasn't in Scott's house anymore.

She felt a sharp pain in her neck and she groaned grabbing her neck. She heard footsteps and she turned her head towards the noise, her eyes widened as she saw a shadow coming towards her.

"Oh look who's awake"

She narrowed her eyes at Void.

"Where am I? Why are we here? What do you want with me?" Emily questioned. "Were in Camp Oak Creek, were in the tunnels where I killed a whole lot of people" Void said and she stared at him in disbelief.

"Why am I here?"

"Because your going to turn it off"