𝑂𝑛𝑒

—

*RING RING*

The annoying sound of my alarm clock startled me awake. I shut it off annoyingly and sat up. I rubbed my eyes and checked the time, 6:34. I got up and got dressed into my normal attire. T-shirt, jeans, zip up hoodie and my converse.

I left my hair as it is, down and straight. I put on a bit of mascara, some eyeliner and lipgloss and was good to go. I grabbed my school things and headed downstairs. My uncle was in the kitchen drinking his coffee, and looking at his phone.

He looked up and smiled at me, "Morning," he greeted. "Morning." I mumbled back. I grabbed a bowl and poured myself some cereal. I finished it all and grabbed my car keys, I was walking out of the kitchen when my uncle stopped me.

"Hey wait! Why don't I give you a ride?" He offered. "Oh no it's fine I can just take my car," I turned him down, he frowned at me, "Come on let me give you a ride I don't mind," he insisted. Yeah well I do, I thought.

I sighed finally giving in. "Fine." I said and put my car keys back. We headed out the door and got into his car. We drove to the school in silence, and not the comfortable type. I let out a sigh of relief once I saw the Beacon Hills high school sign. Finally.

My uncle parked the car and I said my goodbye and started getting out of the car. My uncle grabbed my wrist stopping me from leaving, I stopped and looked over at him. He had this cold stare in his eyes that sent chills down my spine.

I didn't say anything, I couldn't. He gave me a creepy smile, "Have a good day at school." he said his grip on my wrist tightening. I winced and looked back at him, "T-thanks." I stuttered, with one last creepy smile he let go of my wrist and I quickly got out of the car.

He drove away, I stood there my eyes never leaving the car. I looked down at my wrist which was now red, that would definitely bruise. I went inside the school and pushed past the students, I got to my locker and put in my combination.

I put my things away and stopped once I spotted something from across the hallway, or should I say someone. Stiles Stilinski. Is it just me or does he get hotter every year?

My thoughts were interrupted by my best friend Aubrey Jenkins. "Hey!" She said happily. "Hey." I smiled at the tall girl.

She looked over to where I was previously staring and saw Stiles. She smirked and looked back over to me. "Looks like someone grew out his hair," Aubrey said.

"Yeah, it looks good on him." I said closing my locker and taking my jacket off tying it around my waist.

"So when are you planning on telling him?" She asked me. "Telling who what?" I said stupidly, I knew exactly what she was asking me.