𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

—

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?" I asked Scott after the coyote had ran away. Scott stood up and turned around, "I think that was Malia" he said and my mouth dropped.

"But how?"

"I don't know" Scott said, "Ok, we need to go find Stiles I kind of left him behind" I said.

"Oh yeah right let's go"

We ran through the woods back to where Stiles was.

"Oh!"

"Ah!"

I tumbled back and Scott grabbed me helping me find my balance. "Stiles what the hell!" I shouted, "Sorry" he breathed. "I think I found something" Stiles said.

"So did we" Scott said and I nodded, Stiles led us to some hole and we climbed down. "It's a Coyote den" Stiles said as he pointed the flashlight around.

"Werecoyote"

"You see this? This is Malia's" Stiles said holding up a jacket, "Remember it's the same one she was wearing in the photo" Stiles said.

I looked around, "We shouldn't be in here" I said and Stiles looked over at me, "What do you mean?"

"She's not going to come back now, we just invaded her home" Scott said and I nodded. "Our scent's going to be everywhere" I added.

"If she's not going to come back here, where's she going to go?" Stiles asked, "I don't know" Scott said.

"Can you track her now? You think you got her scent?" Stiles asked, "Maybe, but I'm better at this when I'm a full wolf and I'm still worried that if I do it, I won't be able to turn back" Scott explained and Stiles let out a sigh.

"The doors still open" Stiles mumbled.

"If I can't get to Derek we're gonna have to find someone else to help" Scott said.

I bit my nails trying to find an idea, "This is basically a crime scene right?" I asked and the boys looked up at me. "I think it might be a little out of my boss's league" Scott said and I nodded.

"And more in my dad's" Stiles said and I nodded smiling, they got the hint.

Stiles called his dad and we waited by the road for the cops to show up. "So Malia's a werecoyote?" Stiles asked us and we nodded, "Hm, that's new"

Stiles's dad showed up with some of his deputies and we led them to the coyote den. They went in and searched it, the sheriff climbed out of the den and walked over to us.

"You're sure it was her?" He asked us and we nodded, "I looked her right in the eyes, and they glowed just like mine" Scott said, "Yeah I saw it too" I said.

"But it wasn't a girl, it was a four-legged coyote right?" The sheriff asked, "well okay, but yeah see that's the point, that we don't exactly have figured out yet" Stiles said.