𝐸𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

—

AFTER SCOTT GOT cleaned up and healed we went to the woods, setting the plan in motion. We all arrived at the same time and me and Stiles got out of the Jeep, Scott off his motorcycle.

Allison and Lydia arrived with Isaac in his car.

We all looked at each other.

"Anyone else think we're doing more harm than good?" Lydia said, "We're trying to keep a father from killing his own daughter" Scott said.

"Actually were trying to keep a guy from killing a coyote who is actually his daughter, who we don't know how to change from a coyote back to his daughter" Isaac said.

I walked over to him and put my hand on his shoulder, "Not helping" I whispered. "And again with the not helping" Stiles said and Isaac gave him a fake smile nodding sarcastically.

"Can't you two ever get along?" I said to the two boys who just shrugged. Scott turned to Allison, "Did you bring it?" He asked her.

Allison opened the trunk and pulled out the gun.

We heard gunshots in the distance and Scott got into his motorcycle and drove away, Isaac ran after him and Stiles called after them.

Me and Allison looked at each other and ran after them ignoring Stiles's calls.

"Isaac wait!"

Isaac kept running as we tried catching up with him. He fell to his knees letting out a terribly loud yell, I winced and fell to the ground. Allison stopped and ran over to me but I waved her off, "I'm fine, go check on him" I said.

She looked at me worriedly, "Go!" I shouted and she nodded and ran over to Isaac. I let out a deep breath and fell onto my butt, looking up to the sky thinking.

After a while I got up and went over to Allison and Isaac, I saw Allison pointing her gun to Mr.Tate who was pointing his gun at Malia.

I walked over to them, Allison shot Mr.Tate and he passed out. We let out a breath of relief, Allison pointed her gun again ready to shoot Malia but she was gone.

"She's gone" Allison whispered.

Isaac looked around and shook his head, he groaned and I crouched down next to him. His foot was stuck in a bear trap, "Seriously a bear trap? Who the hell put these out here?" I said.

Isaac groaned some more and I focused my attention on his leg, "Ok, this is gonna hurt" I said getting ready to rip the bear trap off. "Allison grab his hand"

Allison nodded and grabbed it without hesitation.

"Ready?" I asked Isaac and he nodded.

I was about to rip the bear trap off his leg when I heard a loud roar come from somewhere in the woods. I turned to Isaac and his eyes glowed yellow, my eyes widened and he ripped the bear trap in half and let out a yell.