𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒

—

IT'S BEEN ONE DAY since Stiles went missing and I haven't slept at all. I can't sleep, I have to keep looking for him, he could be hurt or worse.

I've checked everywhere, the school, the hospital, Derek's place. Any place I could think of and nothing, he's just disappeared.

I was currently with Damon and we were heading to the woods to meet up with Stefan. They agreed to help me look for Stiles.

"Ok I understand that you need help looking for Stiles, but do you really need Stefan's help?" Damon asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Yes I do, I need all the help I can get" I said and Damon groaned. I parked the car and we got out walking over to our meeting spot, Stefan was already there leaning against a tree.

Once he saw us he straightened himself up and sent a glare towards Damon who was scowling at him. I looked in between the two brothers and rolled my eyes, idiots.

I cleared my throat, "So are we gonna go look for Stiles or are we just going to stand here scowling at each other?" I spoke up and the two boys looked at me.

"If we're gonna look for Stiles I suggest we split up" Damon said, "Why? So you can ditch us?" Stefan said and Damon glared at him. "No so I won't have to be near you" Damon shot back.

Stefan scoffed, "You don't have to worry about that, I don't want to be near you anyways because if I am I might just snap your neck"

"You little-" Damon was about to lunge at Stefan until I held him back. "Ok! Either you two stop acting like children and grow up, or I snap both of your necks" I threatened.

They backed down and I put my hands down, "Good now, I don't want to hear either of you whine for the rest of the day. So imma need you two to put your differences aside" I said.

They just stood there and I sighed, "Don't worry, I'll let you tear each other apart later" I smiled and they nodded. "Alright then, let's go" I said and began walking.

They followed after me.

We spent all day searching the woods for any trace of Stiles but we found nothing. I left and Damon stayed behind to talk to Stefan, and by talk I mean fight.

I went back home and I went upstairs, I looked into Stiles's room and it was empty. The whole house is quiet and I don't like it, ever since Stiles went missing it's been quiet.

The house has been empty, the sheriff is always in his office and I'm never there since I'm out looking for Stiles. I went to my room and flopped onto the bed and let out a long sigh.

Where are you Stiles?

My phone rang and I picked up, "Hello?"

"Hey Em, any sign of him?" Aubrey asked from the other end. "No, nothing" I sighed. "Don't stress, they'll find him and if not then he'll show up. It's Stiles we're talking about, I'm sure he's fine" Aubrey reassured me which didn't help.