𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒

—

AFTER HEARING THAT Stiles was missing again I went out looking for him not wasting any time. Apparently he escaped Eichen and I was worried that maybe his evil side came out and took over.

It most likely did.

I called Damon and asked him where Katherine was, "Hello?"

"Damon where's Katherine?" I asked, "She's here with me why?" Damon asked. "Stiles escaped Eichen and I need her help finding him" I explained.

"Do you want me to help?" He asked, "No I'm still mad at you and the last thing I need is you messing things up, so just tell Katherine to meet me at the hospital" I said and hung up.

I was going to start at the hospital and go on from there. I made it to the hospital and I waited for Katherine, she showed up a few minutes later.

"So Stiles escaped Eichen huh? You think it's the nogistune?" Katherine asked, "I don't know, I hope not" I said and walked inside.

We searched all over the hospital and found nothing. We left and on the way to the woods I got a text from Scott saying that Stiles was at the school but that he was gone once they got there.

"He was just at the school, which means he's on the move" I said and drove faster. We drove near the school and searched every nearby street and neighborhood.

"He couldn't have gone too far, keep look out" I said to Katherine and I looked out the window hoping to see Stiles but still nothing.

We continued searching and nothing. "Maybe he's gone, maybe the nogistune took over and Stiles is gone" Katherine said.

I glared at her, "No Stiles is still alive I know he is, we just have to find him" I said. Katherine just smirked, "You must really care about him, huh?"

"Yeah unlike you who only cares about herself" I said. "Hey, there's no need to insult me, I'm helping you aren't I?" She said, "Yeah but for a price"

"True"

I rolled my eyes and continued driving. We spent hours looking for him, we searched every inch of the woods and he was nowhere to be found. While looking for him Scott kept me updated on everything and more about the nogistune.

Apparently Kira's mom is 900 years old and she took down the nogistune years ago. And now he was back and he was inside Stiles, she called him void.

I saw Katherine on her phone, it looked like she was texting someone. I eyed her suspiciously. I shrugged the bad feeling off and continued driving, we spent all day looking for Stiles.

It was almost sundown when I got a text from the sheriff, he said that Stiles was in the house. He was in his room.

Once I got the text I hit the brakes and turned right around heading to the Stilinski home. "Woah hey! What are you trying to kill us? What the hell are you doing?!" Katherine shouted hanging on.