𝑇𝑤𝑜

—

I SHOT AWAKE gasping for air. I finally caught my breathe and looked around. I was in my room. But how did I get here? I remembered the past events from yesterday. Was it all just a dream?

I got up from my bed, and once I stood up I fell right over. I managed to catch myself by holding onto the bed. I was able to stand after two minutes of struggling. I went over to my dresser and looked in the mirror.

I looked pale, tired. I pulled my hair up and examined my neck, no bite marks, I noticed my arms no longer had cuts, weird. So it was all a dream, the birds, the man in the street, even Stiles.

I frowned, knowing that if it was all a dream I didn't talk to stiles. Of course it was all a dream, when have I ever been able to talk to Stiles? I was still disappointed though. I checked my phone and I had no text messages, it was 6:22 so I got dressed.

This time I wore a t-shirt with a Levi's hoodie over it. Some mom jeans and my adidas. I grabbed my school stuff and went downstairs, while going down the stairs I felt dizzy. I shrugged it off thinking nothing of it and went into the kitchen.

My uncle was sitting there drinking his coffee and on his phone as usual. If yesterday was a dream then everything with my uncle didn't happen, even if it wasn't the first time it's happened. But if yesterday was a dream how come I don't remember it?

"Morning." my uncle said never looking up. "Morning." I mumbled grabbing a granola bar. "Sorry I didn't pick you up yesterday I got held back at work, when I got home you were already asleep so I didn't want to wake you," my uncle explained. I froze.

"What? You drove me?" I asked him. "Uh yeah I dropped you off at school yesterday, are you ok?" He asked me. "Uh yeah yeah sorry I'm just a bit tired that's all but it's fine I got a ride from Aubrey," I lied.

"Okay well you can drive yourself today, I won't be home till late so make yourself some dinner or order in I don't care," my uncle said getting up from his seat and going upstairs.

I was left there thinking. He drove me yesterday, just like in my dream. I shook my head not wanting to think about this anymore. I grabbed my keys and went to my car. Once I stepped outside I felt like I was burning up. It was so hot. I covered my eyes and went to my car knowing I had sunglasses in there.

Once I got inside I put on my sunglasses and drove to school. On my way there I couldn't concentrate at all, everything was so...loud. I almost crashed like three times because I was so distracted by all the noise.

I heard everything, car engines, people talking, dogs barking, birds flying. I managed to get to the school in one piece, I quickly parked the car and got out. I rushed into the school keeping my head down, my sunglasses still on.