Fuelling a Flame

Tyga POV

I was waiting on Chris to come back. I'm going to text him.

Chris where r u? If you want to find me go to king birthday party at China house...

As I walked from upstairs to leave. I jerked back as I saw Drake was here. Damn I forgot that nigga was still here. So I moved him into the basement. I don't know if the nigga dead or what. But I'm pretty sure Chris killed him. I passed August house on the way to see if Chris left August place yet. I didn't know if I should knock on the door or what. Something told me not to. But of course me being stubborn as a mule, I went anyway.

"Who is it?" August says

"Umm.... Tyga..." I say awkwardly

August opens the door in nothing but his boxers. I couldn't help but stare at his body. I thought about how I could've dated him.

"My eyes are up here" August says snapping me out of my trance state.

"Is ... Chris here?"

Chris comes wrapping his arms around August chest.

"Who's at the door bae?" Chris says

"Tyga..." August says nonchalantly

"I was just.... Dropping by to see if your still on for the party?.." I say awkwardly.

"Oh shit! I forgot let me get dressed."

Chris POV

I could tell the look on August's face he was irritated. He gave me and Tyga a look. August ass looked sexy mad Im not gone lie. But this not the place or the time. Or at least was the time. I threw on the same old clothes that were now lying on the floor. As I kissed August bye. August stopped us with "Im going too!" August says looking directly at Tyga with a evil smirk.

The Car Ride

The first 10 minutes of the ride was silent. The presence of tension building up between Tyga and August. Looking at each other every time they could get. If I wasn't in here they'd be fighting right about now. Hell, If I want here August wouldn't be here. I chuckled to myself as they both looked at me like I was crazy. Tyga was staring at me low key thorough the rear view mirror.

______________________
Tension