My Ride

Chris finally comes out the house. It drove to the dealership by my house. It took a while but no complaints from the two kids Chris and King. Probably because King was sleep snd Chris was on his phone. It was quiet and was boring so turned on the car radio. Lifestyle by Young Thug was on. I swear they put anything together and fuck up a nice beat. Worst part is they put Young Money's name on the track. We finally arrived at the dealership.

"Chris you wanna stay in the car or get out." I say

"Ima stay in"

"Ight" I say throwing him his keys

I get out the car and go torwards the back and pick up King and walk torwards the dealership entrance.

"Where we at?" King asks

"The car store." I replied

"Why?" King ask

"Because I'm getting a new one and you helping me pick one out. Which one you like?"

"All of them." King says

"Which one is the best one?"

King looks around the lot. He points to a Ferrari simular but mines was a clean white. It was a decent car.

"You like that one?" I ask King

King nods his head and I pay for the car. Since my car seat was in Chris car. I let King sit in the front seat buckled him up. I called Chris.

"Hello"

"Hey"

"You find a car yet?"

"Yeah."

"What car you -... Hold up this sick ass White Lamborghini just pulled."

I hung up and let down my tinted Windows. Me and King waved Chris.

_________
Hope you enjoyed, I dont know if Im feeling this book. Tell me what you think.