Feed

I pulled up in Chris' driveway and walk in with my food. I move his leg from spreading across the couch and sit down.

'Ayee.." Chris moans from me removing his leg off the couch.

I ignore Chris and unwrapped my 12" sub from Subway. I take one bite of the sub as Chris tells me something.

"Why you eatimg that 12 inch? When you could be eating mines?" Chris says seductively. I wanted too but Im to hungry.

"Nigga no, Im hungry as hell.."

"I got something that'll fill you up" Chris says while nibbling on my ear lobe and moving down to my spot. I give in but then push him away.

"Fuck you." I say trying to eat

"Ight when ever you ready..."

Why the fuck did I just say that? Chris kisses me lower on my neck.

"Stop." I say sexually frustrated

I finally eat my whole sub. I go and throw away my sandwich wrapper. Chris smacks my ass.

"Stop playing with me"I say

"Why you know you want this dick"

"Nah, I dont. What you got here to drink?"

"I got a 12 inch fat glass bottle of milk"

"You not funny. "

"Well open the damn fridge then if you gon' be like that."

All I see is Nicki Minaj's 'Myx Moscato' and half bottle of Jack Daniels.

"Why you ain't got nothing to drink?"

"Milk." He got one more time with that I swear. I needed something light though. I choose the 'Myx Moscoto' and drunk it all. It didn't  have alot in the bottle to begin with but it was enough to drink with. Pretty soon after I finished drinking the 'Myx' I took Chris up on that Milk offer. We were all over each other. We both had our shirts off ready to take off the next layers. Then the door bell had rang and interrupted us.

"I got it" I say wondering who it was.

I open the door to a very angry August.

----------------------------------------
Wonder what's August's problem. I'll give the next update soon.
Please: Read,Vote Comment Vote Follow Share and Enjoy! !!