I See too

In less than a few ten minutes Chris pulls up honking. I wave him off signaling I can see him.

"You ready King?."

"Yeah Im hungry."

"Dont worry Chris taking us to go get food."

He nods his head. I open the backseat door and strap King in. I close his door and sit in the front passenget side of the Lamborghini.

"Whats up lil' man?" Chris asks King while tickling him.

"N-not-thinggg!" King tries to say while not giggling.

"Chris,Whats up with my food though?" I say laughing and look over at King as he laughs too.

"Yeah , yeah I'm still getting some "

As we drove to our first destination I call the place ahead of time. It was a thirty minute wait period. King was asleep in the back snoring not waking up for anybody. So me and Chris used that as what you could call some alone time. We were kissing passionately and deeply. Until my timer for thirty minutes went off. I guess it was a warning to stop before King woke up and saw us. I get out the car and enter the packed restaurant's entrance. There was a line wrapped around the restaurant it self. I was happy my ass called I couldn't wait that long. I try to keep myself low-key from the people. I give the waitress a tip and my credit card to swiped. I get my food snd say thank you.

"Wait omg youre TYGA AGGHHHH!!!!" Damn its me calm your nerves. The whole packed restaurant starts eyeing me like they want something ar s Black Friday sale.

"Yeah, Ill be going"

"Call me" She writes her number on the napkin. I walk back into the car. King just woke up as the aroma of the food came in.

"Gimme one"

"Wait till' we get the pizza"

King whines while growing anxious and impatient. So I just call in the pizza because I dont want King to wait any longer than he have too.

______________________________
How was it? I decided to make a sequel to Shh!
Please: Read,Vote,Comment,Share,Follow and ENJOY! !!