Open Doors (Part II)

I froze at the question. Before I could say anything Tyga stated talking.

"... Yeah the rumors are true, we are gay." Tyga said straightforwardly.

"And by “we” you mean you and Chris?... "

"Yeah." I say

"Y'all heard it here they gay... Are you guys in a relationship? Because y'all said we..."

"Yeah..." We both say in sync

"What else you been hiding from fans?"

"Hiding what? " Tyga says

"F**k you mean hiding. We just came out to y'all." I say slightly agitated

"Chris we're on live on the air. Keep it PG-13 please. "

"N**ga we been sending answering your dumb ass question. Awnser his." Tyga says

"We can already see who the bottom bitch is in this relationship."

That's all I needed him to say. I picked his little ass up and slammed him down.  I see how he like him screaming on the air. Security escorted me out of the building. I didn't go back to finish the other half of the interview. I was too pissed to even talk. When I got back home I went straight to bed.

10:35  am

I woke up to 50 missed calls. 28 from Tyga, 21 from August , 1 from Drake. What the hell they blowing up my line. I didn't go to sleep that long. I check the time. It was 10:35! I forgot I had that interview with the Nosiest Bitch of the Century. I was hungry as hell too. I went downstairs and smelled like Pancakes , Grits , Bacon , and eggs still hot. Who the fuck made this delicious ass breakfast. I wasted no time on eating. I was already running late. I didn't care because that bitch can wait. Im tired of this fame shit anyway. I like the whole music part. As I walked out I noticed a note on the orange juice.

Dear Chris,

         I left you some food on the table. I hope you liked it. I didn't know what you liked so I tried to keep it simple. See you later tonight.
                                         -Love
                                         Drake

How the fuck did did he get in the house?!

At the Wendy Williams Show's Backstage Rooms.

I came into Wendy's studio about 15 minutes late. It is what it is I guess. The first person I see was Drake. I walked right passed and bumped his shoulder purposely. I then see August eating his life a way.

"What the fuck you doing?"

"What it look like? Im nervous."

"About what ? We discussed this the other day."

"About something  I wanted to tell you."

"What is that." I say impatiently

"I love you."

"Huh?" I say making sure I heard what I think he said.

"I love you. I wanna be with you again. Maybe this first time we had a few petty arguments. But it'll work this time. I feel one minute we got it then its gone. Why we keep waiting for a moment to look for? So my point is will you take me back?" August said

"Nigga you got that from All Things Go by Nicki Minaj. Im not stupid. Im with Tyga now anyway..." I say

"How you dating somebody that fast? I knew you was a hoe."

"Well you sure wanted me a few seconds ago." I say then walking off onto the stage

"Good Morning!" Wendy said

I lifted my hands and waved. In a gesture to be friendly.

"Lets get straight to the questions everyone wants to know. Are you guys gay?"

"Yeah , hard to believe that we gay right?" Tyga says

"No disrespect by this,  but with all the rumors speculating about you all not so much."

The fuck that supposed to mean? You really going to just believe a rumor? You a stupid bitch. I thought to myself and I wanted to say it so badly but I didn't.

"Im not though." Drake says

"Stop lying" We all said smacking our lips.

"Where your proof at im lying?" Drake said defensively.

"This note you left me this morning, and that you was with Tyga, not mention you abused him too."

"D-R-A-M-A!" Wendy said

"I didn't do none of that." Drake denied.

August pulled out his phone from the text messages I sent him that day when Drake whipping Tyga. The audience gasped in shock. Tyga pulled up his shirt and showed the marks Drake left. Everyone else had proof of him. Why not add more gas to the fire? I pulled out the crumpled note he left me. Wendy read it out loud. Drake stormed off the stage and left. I was kind of happy we'd expressed Drake and the fact that something good came out of this show.

"Are you guys really gay?"  Wendy said as if she still doesn't believe us?

"Does this prove it?" I say

Me and Tyga both get up. We enter a passionate but short kiss.

_______________

A/N: If You Enjoyed this Series Feel Free To Read My Most Recent Work Target™ and No Scrubs™