Open Doors

The Next Morning

I went to bed shaky and nervous as hell. I still am, most of nervousness and ancients anxiety. I didn't even east breakfast I thought I would've vomited on the interview. I looked in the mirror and had several different outfits on. All of them in different combinations. I couldn't wear what I've been wearing all week. So of course I had to do some last minute shopping. I was getting ready to leave until a random nigga yelled "CHRIS BROWN!" Within 10 minutes a swarm of thirsty bitches surrounded me. I'm glad I found a simple outfit. Was it too simple though? I wasted no time putting on at the house. Suprised Tyga still here. I thought his ass was long gone. We can't both come in the same car late it's gone make it look had a quick morning nut. So I came 15 minutes after Tyga did so no new rumors wild come out until I confirmed them.

---

At the Interview

The people were late as fuck. Or we was early as fuck. They finally came out the break room. "You went to the mall just to get that? You could've worn some of my clothes." Tyga whispered to me.  "Nigga you know damn well I'm taller than you ass. I would've been better off wearing August clothes." I whispered back to him.

"Live in 5-4-3-2-GO!" The camera man says giving a thumbs up.

"Welcome! Your tuning in to Power 106 - Where Hip Hop lives. We got special guests Chris Brown and Mr. T-Raww!" The host says

"What's up?" I say

"What's good?" Tyga says sipping a cup of coffee.

"How this Ayo collaboration come about? I know that you guys been good friends but where did you guys get the idea to do another collab?"

"You know when you hear a dope beat. Once the lyrics all worked out there's a certain that you want on the specific track." I say

"Yeah, its a good type of vibe." Tyga says

"Speaking of “vibes” there's a rumor I don't know if you've heard it or not. But  the rumor is coming from several different sources. Are you guys dating? Or are you guys gay or what?"

_______________
Hope you enjoyed!! !