All Things Go...(Part I)

"Yo this yo Lambo?!" Chris asked shocked "Yeah." I say in a sort of bragging tone. "You tryin' to copy me now?" He says pretending to be upset. "I pick it out!" King yells at Chris sticking his head out my window.

"You picked this little man?" "Yeah and I didn't copy you car!" King says mad "Calm down King he just playing with us." I say calming my little soldier down. He nods his little head while ignoring Chris by looking out the window.

"So Tyga... Can I talk to you for a minute?" Chris asks me "Yeah what's up?" I say getting out the car letting King listen to the radio. "It's been crazy all this week and..." "and what?" I reply "We haven't been spending time together, so you think we could go out Friday? Just you and me?" Chris asks me "I still got King that day, how about Saturday or Sunday." Chris looks disappointed at my awnser.

"What's wrong ?" I ask trying to figure out why he looked so sad. "Nothing babe, see you Saturday." He says dragging his voice. Something was totally up with Chris. His whole demeanor changed from all excited to the fucking blues. "Ok see you there then..." I say awkwardly.

Chris gives me King's car seat. "Thanks, I almost forgot." I say to Chris. He nods at me and drives off. I guess I'll go to my house because he needed space.

I get in the car and hear King singing Hold You Down It had just came on because Chris' verse was on.

"I had some problems back home (so I heated up) I ain't with that bullshit at all (then I laid it down) Maybe it's that Virginia in me (nigga say something)
Have a young nigga go so hard
Through it all you stuck with me
Through it all you never ducked off like a coward when he hit me
Get me? Girl, I swear to God you the real one and you know it And I don't hurt anyone of ya'll for the real one and you know it And I hold it down
Started from the bed, ended up the on the floor And now let that ass up off the ground I'ma put you on my shoulders, let me give you what's in store
Girl, you deserve it, all the time you been servin' Away from the realest nigga in it, I'mma take you away
And I hold you down, (I'mma hold you down) I'mma hold you down baby"

For some reason it felt like that spoke to me.

______________________

Sorry for the wait , like I said I don't know if I'm going to keep writing this story. If you like it vote , comment Or Inbox me....
Bye-1angelaminaj