Not Over (Part IV)

"Oh Hey Chris."

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"Why wouldn't I be at my home."

"This ain't yo damn house. And where is Tyga?"

"Babe calm down. You must've had a stressful day. Who's Tyga?"

What the fuck is going on? I know damn well this is not Drake house. Why the fuck he just call me babe?

"Don't fucking call me that! Im gone ask you one more time where the fuck is Tyga!"

Drake began to smirk. But I didn't see Shit funny at all. I grabbed him by his collar and threw him out. I walked in and locked the door.

"Tyga?!"

"Tyga?!" I yelled slightly louder than the last time.

I heard nothing. I went searching for him. I forgot to check the basement beneath me. Where could he be? I thought to myself. The basement is the only place he could be. Tyga was lying on the floor passed out bruises , cuts , and blood. I carried him upstairs into his bed. I cleaned up his body and tucked him in.

---

Tyga POV

I woke up in my bed. I thought Drake had me in the basement. I hear arguing coming from the living room. So I crept down the stairs. It was Chris arguing with someone on the phone. I recognized the voice that was on speaker, it was Drake. I listened in to see why they're arguing.

"I don't care just listen! If you don't stop seeing Tyga I'll leak pictures of you , him,and August to TMZ . " Drake says

"No, August has nothing to do with this! How would it look for you to be stalking us anyway. " Chris replies

"I'll give you a week to think about it, but I got my ways"

Drake says hanging up the phone. I try to sneak back upstairs but trip on something. I try to get back up before Chris came. But his ass was already here. "Shit!" I mumbled under my breath.

______________

Please
Comment
Vote
Share
Follow
Inbox
Thanks for all the support and views you give me.
-1angelaminaj